New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    just like to remind and warn you guys about epass overcharging (slex). always check your statement of account. 100% of my friends, including me, are seeing overcharges to our epass billing statements every month. for example, they charge the full nichols to calamba fee instead of the actual, e.g., carmona to calamba. i've been asking them for the root cause and their corrective action but they remain silent. imagine, if there are 1,000,000 epass users, and each has a discrepancy of, at minimum, P100, this is P100,000,000 worth of money being stolen from the public (not counting interests yet). it takes them months to revert back the charges... i'm going to report this to DOTC... if you have this issue please help report to give higher pressure.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ebpj2002 View Post
    just like to remind and warn you guys about epass overcharging (slex). always check your statement of account. 100% of my friends, including me, are seeing overcharges to our epass billing statements every month. for example, they charge the full nichols to calamba fee instead of the actual, e.g., carmona to calamba. i've been asking them for the root cause and their corrective action but they remain silent. imagine, if there are 1,000,000 epass users, and each has a discrepancy of, at minimum, P100, this is P100,000,000 worth of money being stolen from the public (not counting interests yet). it takes them months to revert back the charges... i'm going to report this to DOTC... if you have this issue please help report to give higher pressure.
    already did. but I only received a BS reply that they have difficulties in their system you're lucky if they will revert back the charges, as for my complaint its been 2 months and not a single penny was returned.

edit:
    and the excuse the tellers always give me is that "sir paki contact na lang po yung office sa sucat wala po kasi kami alam diyan."

wtf

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Mga sir, kaka bili ko lang ng epass last January 2011, hoping na less hassle since tumatagal ako sa cash lanes for 15mins - 20 mins coming from Carmona going to Filinvest. Pero 2 months nang may discrepancy sa SOA ko. Kakaload ko lang ng 1k last Feb 23 and used it for 6 days (Php 372) na dapat 31 pesos back and forth, kaninang umaga from work "Insufficient Balance" na!

nakakabadtrip, saan ba tayo pwede magreklamo? Mukhang kelangan nilang tignan yung system nila andaming discrepancy, pati sa exit lanes hindi nila makita kung asan yung entry lane mo.. madalas kasi kinakaltas saken default from Calamba -- LUGI!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    mga sir matanong ko lang user ako ng epass since 2007 pero ni minsan di ako nakareceive ng SOA? san ba nakakapagrequest nito?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by poknet View Post
    mga sir matanong ko lang user ako ng epass since 2007 pero ni minsan di ako nakareceive ng SOA? san ba nakakapagrequest nito?
    call 776 7676 or 776 7057... di ko sure kung alin dyan sa dalawang yan...

or you can also try to send a message to customercare*skyway.com.ph.

di pa pala resolve yan issue na yan... wala na ko sa pilipinas kaya di na sumasakit ulo ko dyan sa epass na yan....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by poknet View Post
    Pwede mo email sa customercare*skyway.com.ph tapos indicate mo yung account number nung epass mo, makikita mo sa may side ng box nung package. Not sure if pwede mo hingin SOA for previous months para ma check mo rin yung transactions.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Matagal ko nang nire-request ang electronic monthly billing statement,- maraming dahilan...

12.6K:bike3:

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    sorry for bumping an old thread.
    quick question lang, nag expire ba ang load ng epass?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    sorry for bumping an old thread.
    quick question lang, nag expire ba ang load ng epass?
    wala ako mabasa expiration ng load value, pero meron expiration ang tag (de-activation) if one (1) year un-used

http://epass.com.ph/images/banners/e...ing-manual.pdf

10. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Stigg ma View Post
    wala ako mabasa expiration ng load value, pero meron expiration ang tag (de-activation) if one (1) year un-used

http://epass.com.ph/images/banners/e...ing-manual.pdf
    thanks bro
    i just realized i wont be needing this pala once a month lang ako umuuwi ng paranaque hehehe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
EPASS anomaly