New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The Exalta has two. The millenium Starex van has four. The Lancer has two. I don't know about the Altis.

Are the backing sensors on sale in car accessories shops as good as the OEMs? Would you (experienced owners) advise others to have a set installed in their own vehicles? Just curious if these are really useful.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Backing sensors are good as the OEM as long as there aren't any obstruction to the "eye sensor".

I haven't heard any news that they put it on sale, but one thing for sure they have price wars at it in banawe. :mrgreen:

These little sensors might help in a sticky situations and close nit parking spaces. Indicating how far your rear to an obstruction.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Regarding the quality of the aftermarket sensors compared to the OEMs I am not sure. Pero I'm sure that it really helps in very tight situations when you back up. I had a pair of sensors installed at the back of my Strada sa Banawe. Binutasan rear stainless steel bumper at salpak sila. It gave me more confidence when I back-up. It's a good aftermarket accessory to those who are always on the tight spots. :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dun sa Banawe how much was the Backing Sensor itself?
    Kung kasama pakabit, magkano aabutin?

Available din ba sa mga Concorde's yang Backing Sensors?

Thank you dudes.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by roydok
    Regarding the quality of the aftermarket sensors compared to the OEMs I am not sure. Pero I'm sure that it really helps in very tight situations when you back up. I had a pair of sensors installed at the back of my Strada sa Banawe. Binutasan rear stainless steel bumper at salpak sila. It gave me more confidence when I back-up. It's a good aftermarket accessory to those who are always on the tight spots. :D
    roydok,
    how much was the sensors? what brand? will this also apply for mitsu. adventure?

may contact number ka pa nung shop?

Doc Diesel

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The OEM backing sensor on our Expedition seems to work better than the sensors we bought at Banawe for the Montero and LC II.

I think wala pang Php 2K ang backing sensor na walang visual display.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mas ok talaga maglagay ng reverse sensors..

lalo na sa mga trucks and suv's dahil lumiliit ang rear sight visibility dahil mataas ang seating postion at malaki talaga ang mga ganitong sasakyan compare mo sa mga kotse.

ang magandang advantage nito ay maiiwasan mong makaatras ng tao, lalo na mga bata na biglang tumatawid sa likod ng sasakyan kapag umaatras na.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    palerider47,

i recommend that you buy your accessories in banawe nalang dahil siguradong mas mahal sa concorde :?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As an alternative to sensors, I have this panoramic
    mirror installed on my rear windshield. Its just a plastic
    thing which clings to the glass just like tint. Costs
    about 300 bucks at Concorde Megamall and it's
    made in germany.
    Effective
    din dahil you can see even below at the level of
    the bumper.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    TJMaxx::: universal fit ba yung mga ganong klaseng mirrors? balak ko kasi magkabit ng ganyan sa crv namin eh.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Backing sensors/Reversing aids