New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    *#&***##+!*#$#*! found out yesterday that Auto Prominence Inc. charged me for 5 liters 5w 40 fully synthetic oil and oil filter that was not performed! i had the undercarriage checked elsewhere and the mechanic pointed out the filter did not look new or had beeen changed for years! had them look at the oil and what came out was oil that looked 5 years already! To all audi, volkswagen, alfa romeo, proton owners do not have your cars serviced at Auto Prominence either in Boni, Makati or Cebu! I think they'll rip you off in service to pay for their employees beacause they can't sell enough cars to pay them!

p.s. they also charge 220 labor to change headlight bulbs! #$#$%#%*!&*!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Don't you ever complain to them or else...... you'll end up being mugged

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Trajano
    Don't you ever complain to them or else...... you'll end up being mugged
    what?! mga scammers nga naman amf!

just like the nexus rip-offs nila...sayang ung VW, and rollsroyce.....buti nalang d-narop na sila ng audi..

sa susunod dito ka nalang sa edsa audi/porsche/bmw ka paservice

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    oh its APC again bwahahahah!

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ssshhh...huwag kang maingay o bubugin ka na mga goons ng Auto Prominence

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by k.o
    *#&***##+!*#$#*! found out yesterday that Auto Prominence Inc. charged me for 5 liters 5w 40 fully synthetic oil and oil filter that was not performed! i had the undercarriage checked elsewhere and the mechanic pointed out the filter did not look new or had beeen changed for years! had them look at the oil and what came out was oil that looked 5 years already! To all audi, volkswagen, alfa romeo, proton owners do not have your cars serviced at Auto Prominence either in Boni, Makati or Cebu! I think they'll rip you off in service to pay for their employees beacause they can't sell enough cars to pay them!

bro, it's best to check your oil dipstick after the service. that's when you will know if the grease monkey actually did the job. dali lang mag change ng oil at magpalit ng headlight bulb.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Kung simpleng oil change lang kahit sa gas station alam nila yan. Kita mo pa yung sasakyan mo habang ginagawa.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by k.o

may proton pa pala todits....dapat ata name nyan autoPROMDInence siraniko!

mga kawawang brand...... dapat pinasasara na yang auto prominence na yan....

come to think of it, baka lemons ng audi, VW ang binebenta nila,a! or worst, lemons pa ng overpriced nexus bar..este cars pala....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Auto Prominence Rip-Off!