New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Personally, I sold foton to more than 10 clients last year. My company has sold more than 30 foton vehicles.

77% of my clients have complained about headlight lenses burnt, power window malfunctioning, A/C is not functioning well, engine starter problems and couple more...

Foton looks good on the outside. don't be fooled. Before you buy one, compare what you can save in buying a cheap quality vehicle and what you paid more for a reliable, durable and known vehicle brand.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Personally, I sold foton to more than 10 clients last year. My company has sold more than 30 foton vehicles.

77% of my clients have complained about headlight lenses burnt, power window malfunctioning, A/C is not functioning well, engine starter problems and couple more...

Foton looks good on the outside. don't be fooled. Before you buy one, compare what you can save in buying a cheap quality vehicle and what you paid more for a reliable, durable and known vehicle brand.

Cheap product not worth saving.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    nagamit ba nila ang warranty?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Black propaganda ?

All the TS' three posts are against Foton.

He signed up to bash Foton.

Hmmmmm.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    hehehe... OO nga noh?

Tingnan na lang kung sasagot pa sa mga tanong natin...

Na gamit nga ba ang warranty? Gaano kabilis ang response time o waiting period pag sinabing o-orderin pa ang part na nasira?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Foton looks good on the outside. don't be fooled.
    halos lahat naman ng China motor vehicles ganyan eh

7. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    what did the casa do to those defects? if outside of warranty period, is parts readily available if not how long is waiting time???

if you're a (disgruntled) employee, how come you make embarrassing statements against the company that hired you??

fired? or resigned?...hehehe

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    hindi ka naman cguro sinisante sa foton TS?

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by armscor40 View Post
    what did the casa do to those defects? if outside of warranty period, is parts readily available if not how long is waiting time???

if you're a (disgruntled) employee, how come you make embarrassing statements against the company that hired you??
    sometimes we have to lie to clients to be able to sell.
    syempre, pag nagreklamo ang cliente mo, mapagsabihan ka, mapagalitan ka, mapahiya ka pa...,
    syempre, you bring this problems up to your bossings, ina-advisan ka naman, sabihin mo to, ganyan-ganyan...
    pramis ka ng pramis sa cliente mo na.. darating na ang piyesa sa petsa na ito, (lagi din nmn delay, lahat delayed )
    ang nakaka-inis, ikaw kasi salesman, ikaw frontman, ikaw lagi napapagalitan at napahiya.

kahit alam kong panget ang foton, i LIED TO SELL.

are u still with foton?

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast