New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I'm planning on getting a new vehicle soon. The Fiesta fits the budget although I have been hearing rumors that Ford have very poor after sales service. One of my friends who own the 1st gen fiesta had a horrible experience. He was telling me that he brought his fiesta to Ford to be repaired because of a minor accident(front end collision with another car) . It took Ford almost 3 months to return the unit because the parts aren't available. I'm not looking forward in getting into an accident but peering into the future I want to be assured that my vehicle will be returned to me in a very timely manner if i do need repairs, and parts availability wouldn't be a problem. Any thoughts on this guys?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    AFAIK sir lahat naman ng car brands dito satin matagal ang dating ng casa replacement parts. I haven't owned a Ford yet but in our Nissan's, Hyundai's and Toyota's case, ganun din, months din kapag nagrequest ka ng replacement.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by extrarice311 View Post
    I'm planning on getting a new vehicle soon. The Fiesta fits the budget although I have been hearing rumors that Ford have very poor after sales service. One of my friends who own the 1st gen fiesta had a horrible experience. He was telling me that he brought his fiesta to Ford to be repaired because of a minor accident(front end collision with another car) . It took Ford almost 3 months to return the unit because the parts aren't available. I'm not looking forward in getting into an accident but peering into the future I want to be assured that my vehicle will be returned to me in a very timely manner if i do need repairs, and parts availability wouldn't be a problem. Any thoughts on this guys?
    Goodluck, there are many cheap Ford parts dealers sa banawe, in fact even cheaper than Honda. But the problem, no mechanics na kinakaya ang Ford lalo na ang American CBUs. Ang alam kong magaling sa Ford eh North American Automotivre saka sison Mercado

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    1st gen fiesta had some issues, same observation by a friend who owns one pero naayos naman ng casa. in terms of after sales, pag una labas (say 1st gen) model expect na limited lang ang supply lalo na kung major parts it will takes time before magkaroon ng marami parts depende sa market demand. kung konti user mas konti parts. as a ford owner (everest / escape), wala ako naging issue til natapos warranty. mas madali sila kausap re warranty parts kesa sa korean brand na gamit ko (shock mount lang need pa approval ng distributor kasi hindi makapag decide ang dealer) and it took more than a week before it was replaced. and ford dami orig at replacement parts sa banawe. may mga mechanics sila dun na expert sa ford.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I've been to many casas and I found one na matino. Doon na ako pumupunta for my PMSs and repairs. What I do is buy the parts at Mazford and I only go to this casa for labor.

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    That's true sir! In my case until now my car still not yet repaired. I complained my Ford Fiesta 1.6L on April 22 until now they don't respond from it. They said they will repair my car on May 30. That's too long.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by airwinherns View Post
    That's true sir! In my case until now my car still not yet repaired. I complained my Ford Fiesta 1.6L on April 22 until now they don't respond from it. They said they will repair my car on May 30. That's too long.
    If you're claiming from warranty, you can demand a "loaner car" from them until they have your car fixed.