New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I would not rule it out since the transmission never changed anyway from the facelift. Its still the same old 6 speed Getrag dry clutch...
    Thanks. I decided to get the vios instead for peace of mind. Although it doesn't look as cool.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vic2rp View Post
    Thanks. I decided to get the vios instead for peace of mind. Although it doesn't look as cool.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk - now Free
    Yeah I think you won't regret that decision in the long run...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Good News! I just hope APAC region gets the same treatment! If you get any updates from Ford, please share! Thanks!

2011+ Ford Focus & Fiesta NEW Clutch Warranty & TSB Fix! - YouTube

4. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Good thing we opted for the 1.4AT Fiesta which is not dry clutch. I think this is no longer available for the current fiesta model. Sad part though is we don't get the same performance as the 1.6 or even 1.5 since it's just 4 speed.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just wanted to share: We have a 2011 Fiesta 1.6PS, the warranty of which expired last July 2014. Like clockwork, earlier this month we started getting a "Transmission Malfunction, Service Now" message on the center console display. Ford Dagupan is still in process of trying to figure out what is wrong with the car, though it has been back to the shop twice already because the error message appears every few days. The car still drives as it normally does, but the error message really freaks me out

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Hi guys,
    my ford fiesta ps1.6 2011 lagi namamatay during slow moving traffic...nalinis na throttlebody napalitan na rin tcm....been to ford cabantuan and ford balintawak. Di nila mareplicate pag sila nag roadtest wala din makita sa diagnostic kung ano problem. nakasanayan ko na restart na lang lagi pag namamatay...kakasawa na rin. up to now ba wala pa rin solusyon dito?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wrexckz View Post
    Hi guys,
    my ford fiesta ps1.6 2011 lagi namamatay during slow moving traffic...nalinis na throttlebody napalitan na rin tcm....been to ford cabantuan and ford balintawak. Di nila mareplicate pag sila nag roadtest wala din makita sa diagnostic kung ano problem. nakasanayan ko na restart na lang lagi pag namamatay...kakasawa na rin. up to now ba wala pa rin solusyon dito?
    Nakow that is a side effect of a failing TCM yung biglang namamatay ang makina... Looks like your new TCM is about to fail again soon, I hope may warranty ka pa...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
    Just wanted to share: We have a 2011 Fiesta 1.6PS, the warranty of which expired last July 2014. Like clockwork, earlier this month we started getting a "Transmission Malfunction, Service Now" message on the center console display. Ford Dagupan is still in process of trying to figure out what is wrong with the car, though it has been back to the shop twice already because the error message appears every few days. The car still drives as it normally does, but the error message really freaks me out
    You want to get a second or third opinion from other Ford service centers.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi guys, from reading this thread, I believe my TCM is failing. my fiesta 1.6PS is only on it's 34k mileage but past it's warranty period. Will I be charged for the replacement if it's indeed a problem with the TCM? if so, how much would that be? thanks.

10. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeNGiR View Post
    Hi guys, from reading this thread, I believe my TCM is failing. my fiesta 1.6PS is only on it's 34k mileage but past it's warranty period. Will I be charged for the replacement if it's indeed a problem with the TCM? if so, how much would that be? thanks.
    AFAIK around 40-50k after casa discount... email fordphils they should replace your tcm free of charge alam naman nila may issue ang fiesta sa TCM.

Ford Fiesta Issues