New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Planning to get a 2005 4x2 Everest. Does anyone know of a good shop/mechanic in the east (Cainta/Antipolo) area specializing on everest so that I will have it checked? How about parts?

Ano ba yung things to watch out for na usual masira? 78k km na pala yung mileage.

THANKS

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Hello guys. Need some info. Am from Bacolod.The dealer here gives a 50k discount on buying a ford everest. My brother is getting a new ford everest a/t next month but how come the SA told us that 50k discount is given on m/t everest purchase only not on a/t. Was the SA correct? Thanks in advance...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Hi guys. We just recently bought a 2011 4 x 2 Ford Everest. It was doing fine for the past week until yesterday when the engine stopped. When you turn on the key, everything checks out fine. I am able to lock and unlock the car with the wireless keypad. I turn the key to engage the starter, nothing happens. I just noticed that the instrument cluster with the Key inside the Car icon is on. Is that something wrong?
    I checked the battery. It was still strong enough to turn on our diesel Toyota Revo. The new battery on the Toyota revo is unable to start the Everest. In either case, the headlights when turn on are still very strong.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Any

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by benjo_t View Post
    Hi guys. We just recently bought a 2011 4 x 2 Ford Everest. It was doing fine for the past week until yesterday when the engine stopped. When you turn on the key, everything checks out fine. I am able to lock and unlock the car with the wireless keypad. I turn the key to engage the starter, nothing happens. I just noticed that the instrument cluster with the Key inside the Car icon is on. Is that something wrong?
    I checked the battery. It was still strong enough to turn on our diesel Toyota Revo. The new battery on the Toyota revo is unable to start the Everest. In either case, the headlights when turn on are still very strong.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks
    Any
    Try your spare key

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennt View Post
    Try your spare key
    Might be a battery issue.Try to find ways to borrow battery of the same size used by your everest

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Buying Ford Everest