New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 132 of 186 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1858
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Guys one of close to the family nanalo ng Ecosport promo ng jollibee... for sale at 550k, hindi marunong magdrive yung nanalo... pm me
    Available pa ba? PM sent
    Last edited by shadow3616931; November 5th, 2014 at 09:53 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    sorry correction automatic pala ecosport 670k na price

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Ngek laki ng dagdag

4. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Guys totoo ba na defective car ang ecosport dami ko na naririnig na nagsisisi mismo kapitbahay ko sumasakit na ulo kakabalik sa casa dahil sa mga defect kesyo underpowered maingay makina pinayuhan pa ako na wag bibili nyan. Oh nagkataon lang na defective unit nila. Plano ko kasi kumuha para kay mrs this Christmas.

Sa mga naka bili na pls I need your inputs so I can decide.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Guys totoo ba na defective car ang ecosport dami ko na naririnig na nagsisisi mismo kapitbahay ko sumasakit na ulo kakabalik sa casa dahil sa mga defect kesyo underpowered maingay makina pinayuhan pa ako na wag bibili nyan. Oh nagkataon lang na defective unit nila. Plano ko kasi kumuha para kay mrs this Christmas.

Sa mga naka bili na pls I need your inputs so I can decide.
    I think hindi considered defect ang pagiging underpowered, more like a flaw. Kung manual ang transmission niya ok naman siya for a city car kung ang part ng requirements niyo ay pagiging flood-proof. Kung automatic transmission kukunin sanayan lang sa jerkiness during stop-go traffic

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow3616931 View Post
    Ngek laki ng dagdag
    875K casa price ng trend automatic ecosport
    anyaman ni jollibee...
    Last edited by 3GEMS; November 7th, 2014 at 01:55 AM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Go for manual. Less headache.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    hi sir question available pa ba ung ecosport? thanks!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    It seems that many really lined up to get this car. Right now, kahit saan ako Magpunta area, makakakita ako ng Ecosport. It's nearing Montero or fortuner status in terms of road presence.

this near overnight success of Ford with a new model that nobody has heard before in the Philippines, only tells something about the car buyer market.

Gusto ng buyers ngaun, maliit, looks economical, and Mataas (Suv).
    The Ecosport also promises to be low maintenance coz it's just gasoline with 1.5L engine and with many people buying it, the retailers & parallel importers will definitely include parts of this car in their inventory in the next years or so.

I wish another car manufacturer competes with Ford. For now, mukhang mag-eenjoy ng monopoly ang Ford with this Ecosport segment, unless Toyota brings the Rush

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    an interesting observation also is that the former big 5 popular late 90s to early 2000 sedans the Corolla, civic, lancer, Sentra, Mazda 3 have become a minority as compared to this Ecosport na months pa lang ang existence. Though, Toyota and Honda have the Vios and city as the old Corolla and civic. Parang saying na for the manufscturers to offer these 5 cars if only they can sell maybe 50 a month. Ma-recoup kaya nila ang cost of advertising and maintaining technical support for these cars in terms of manpower and logistic. Case in point, the current mz3, focus and Sentra na halos weeks bago ako makakita ng model sa kalsada

Mitsubishi monopolized the mini car market when they introduced the mirage. Because of thism dun Lang nagka-interest ang Toyota to launch the Wigo and Honda now,with the brio amaze. Pero mukhang na-mi-miss na naman nila ang dark horse Ecosport they cannot ignore this, these are the mass affordable cars, ang mapaparami ng sales and services income nila coz still this cars bring in quantity sales

The All New Ford Eco-Sport