New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 125 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1858
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    I can confirm ung EcoSport A/T Trend version ay less responsive sa mga ganitong sitwasyon. This is compared sa M/T Avanza (1.5 G) ko.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    hmmm... i've been reading the M/T vs the A/T of the ecosport...

Is it big deal to have Electronic Stability and Hill Launch Assist(convenience in traffic since it's A/T)?

Because those features separate the M/T vs the A/T...

but M/T don't have issue in transmission as what is reported to DCT...

what do you think guys? if you weigh-in the cons and pros...

Push me to get the M/T instead, please... hehehe..
    Best ang M/T kung gusto mong ikaw talaga ang "driver", the one that decides when to speed up at the quickest time. Sa A/T kasi may computer na mag-interpret pa for you before it executes.

So kung gusto mo ng medyo "relax" drive, get A/T, but get M/T because you want to be "the man" behind the wheels.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    http://www.************/2014/08/revie...anium.html?m=1

"Like the Fiesta, the EcoSport uses a 6-speed dual clutch automatic which is smooth for as long as you know how to use it."

As long as you know how to use it. How to use it properly ba?

Sa mga reviews walang nabanggit na shuddering like sa mga posted here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    ^ yan din pinagtataka ko. Walang nababasang ganyan sa reviews. Pero meron talaga. Ramdam na ramdam yun

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    May lag ang response ng AT. I think kelangan dahan dahan ang press ng pedal para maganda ang hatak.. for me, underpowered ang ecosport sa akyatan. But kapag city driving, ok naman. Kaya urban car nga sya.

Kapag akyatan, iniisip ko na sana naka-honda ako. Pero kapag baha na sa amin, naisip ko na buti naka-ecosport ako. Hehehe... anyway, just had to live with it. MT nga pala sa akin dahil ayoko maexperience ung issue sa AT.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    ^ yan din pinagtataka ko. Walang nababasang ganyan sa reviews. Pero meron talaga. Ramdam na ramdam yun
    Hmm siguro i need a test drive to answer my questions. Sa reviews wala ka talaga mabasa concerning AT tranny, i mean yes meron pero yung issues na nababasa mo dito sa board wala dun sa review.

I sent James Deakin a mesage since he reviewed ecosport, and he said definitely no shuddering for the A/T variant

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I tet drove both manual and matic ecosport at ford q ave. Shuddering and lag was very noticeable, specially sa corner na paahon sa may nicanor reyes st. Give it a sudden 1/4 throttle and it will give you 1-2 second delay before it responds.

But the manual is a nice car to drive around the city, still responsive like any other car and has a better suspension than my new vios.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Hmm siguro i need a test drive to answer my questions. Sa reviews wala ka talaga mabasa concerning AT tranny, i mean yes meron pero yung issues na nababasa mo dito sa board wala dun sa review.

I sent James Deakin a mesage since he reviewed ecosport, and he said definitely no shuddering for the A/T variant
    yes sir. test drive ka. kunwari stop and go traffic. para maramdaman mo. yung tipong aarangkada ka na. tapos biglang slow down. tapos arangkada ulit, tapos slow down na naman.

another is floor the pedal and nothing will happen. haha. tataas rpm pero walang sudden surge. so nakakaalangan magovertake sa highway

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Regarding lag:

ENGINE PERFORMANCE

The powertrain, lifted directly from the Fiesta, performs as you'd expect. The dual-clutch 1.5-liter motor sounds rather agricultural when lugging at low speeds, and there's still some hesitation and surge in heavy stop-and-go traffic. While punchy torque and six gears get you around nicely, a little more power and a more responsive manual mode would be nice.

Highway economy peaks at around 18-19km/L at 80kph on the hilly south highway, about 1-2km/L down on the Fiesta 1.5. In slower in-city driving, fuel economy is about 6.5-8km/L, about 0.5-1.0km/L less than the Fiesta.

Ford EcoSport Titanium review in the Philippines | TopGear.com.ph

The proper technique is not to drive it like you do most automatics... where you can simply stab at the pedal and let the torque converter slip until the wheels and engine are in sync. You drive it like a manual, ease into the pedal while the clutch is "out", and wait for the transmission to engage the next gear before applying more power.

That said... it's a minor irritant rather than a deadly sin... and only crops up in certain kinds of traffic (slow, hot, erratic stop-and-go in heavy traffic)... but in regular stoplight to stoplight, it is okay.

I'd still rather have the manual transmission.
    Last edited by niky; August 29th, 2014 at 02:31 PM.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Pano po mag post? dko alam.sorry po ha. May concern sana ako kaso dko makuha kaya dito ako nag comment.

The All New Ford Eco-Sport