New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 122 of 186 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1858
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Complaints coming from people who live in a country that does not even design and make its own cars.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayneday View Post
    Complaints coming from people who live in a country that does not even design and make its own cars.
    Pleaee back read and see the complaints coming from the country that design make its own cars.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayneday View Post
    So if we lived in a country that designs and makes its own cars, even if we aren't car designers or engineers, then we have a right to complain?

So my being part-Japanese and part-American gives me a right to complain about Japanese and American cars, but not European ones, right?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    He is just trolling. Don't feed the troll. With two posts and member as of July 2014!!! Or some dude using alternick account

Quote Originally Posted by dandang View Post
    Pleaee back read and see the complaints coming from the country that design make its own cars.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Anyone here bought a Titanium and got their unit already? Just trying to get an idea how Ford's turn around time in delivering new models, specially top of the line models, here in PH for future buys. I booked a Titanium this March and was told by my SA that it will be available by first week of April but still no Titanium after 2 months. Not for this reason, I bought a focus instead.

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    Would the issues on dual clutch transmission instability of the at version be noticeable if I'm a first time driver? I was thinking this will only affect the more experienced ones. Will it be something I'll probably get used to or does it have more serious implications on safety? Yes, no?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by kari View Post
    Would the issues on dual clutch transmission instability of the at version be noticeable if I'm a first time driver? I was thinking this will only affect the more experienced ones. Will it be something I'll probably get used to or does it have more serious implications on safety? Yes, no?

Pansin ko mas hindi pansin ng non enthusiast yung jerking ng ecosport/fiesta. Mas pansin sya ng mga enthusiast

With regards to safety may friend akong may fiesta, hinabol nya yung stoplight. E since mabagal nga umarangkada, he didnt manage to cross the intersection. Inabot na ng green light yung kabila, binangga na ng truck. Hehe. I guess yun lang naman ang safety issue dun. Pag hindi tantsado yung arangkada nya. Kasi mabagal talaga e. If you floor it, ang taas n ng rpm pero ang tagal ipasa sa wheels yung speed na dapat.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kari View Post

Same question for A/T noticeable nga ba talaga? And in as span of __ years may problema ba mangyayari sa DCT na yan?

i mean bumili ka ba ng problema?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by dct View Post
    Pansin ko mas hindi pansin ng non enthusiast yung jerking ng ecosport/fiesta. Mas pansin sya ng mga enthusiast

With regards to safety may friend akong may fiesta, hinabol nya yung stoplight. E since mabagal nga umarangkada, he didnt manage to cross the intersection. Inabot na ng green light yung kabila, binangga na ng truck. Hehe. I guess yun lang naman ang safety issue dun. Pag hindi tantsado yung arangkada nya. Kasi mabagal talaga e. If you floor it, ang taas n ng rpm pero ang tagal ipasa sa wheels yung speed na dapat.
    True. Expect around 1.5 second lag from the time you step on the pedal heavily and for the power to transfer to the wheels. Yan din weakness ng DCT may lag unlike mga pure mechanical throttle pag apak transferred agad ang power sa wheels...

Pero on a side note mali din friend mo in trying to beat the lights...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Regz_ph26 View Post
    Anyone here bought a Titanium and got their unit already? Just trying to get an idea how Ford's turn around time in delivering new models, specially top of the line models, here in PH for future buys. I booked a Titanium this March and was told by my SA that it will be available by first week of April but still no Titanium after 2 months. Not for this reason, I bought a focus instead.
    You should've bought something else like a Mazda3 or Toyota Corolla. Just to teach those greedy Ford S.A.s a lesson.

The All New Ford Eco-Sport