New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    I do hope it still gets all the bells and whistles of the Wildtrak when it gets here. Also, sana di sila matulad sa TBZ wherein bad dash plastics were used.
    It most definitely would. Maybe even more. Say an ICE or Altitude version? Like in the current gen Everest previous offerings.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    It looks awesome! Probably at the range of 1.5 - 2.2M

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 170kphlang View Post
    another hexagonal grille. gee. that's original
    That's for consistency, just like how BMW uses it's twin-kidney grill and Audi with their shield-grill.

Rear view for those who can't view the pics on the fb link posted on the first page:
    Last edited by AG4; August 13th, 2013 at 08:20 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    That's for consistency, just like how BMW uses it's twin-kidney grill and Audi with their shield-grill.
    Yes, corporate look. Using one design language distinguishable only to their cars.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Looking good! Hoping that this is 95% sure for the production version. Looks a bit more macho than my TB. Pero sana wag lumabas ang pagiging greedy ng mga Ford dealers pag labas nito. Like what is happening right now with the Ranger and the Explorer before. 8-10% dealer's incentive. If those dealers get greedy again, hindi maiiwasan that buyers will flock to the TB and the Japanese competitors.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Yebo, I think this will be smaller. All along the Everest is the bigger (about more than a foot) SUV among Forts and MS, now I think it will be sized to compete with them.
    Sir Basti, kaya ba humaba yung Everest dahil sa gulong sa likod? Or yung mismong body nya ang mahaba?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Sana maganda na yung dashboard, tipong pwedeng i-compare sa Fortuner. Yung sa current Everest, may pagkaspartan kasi.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    looks good to me...mas maganda kaysa sa current everest

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by b0y37 View Post
    Sir Basti, kaya ba humaba yung Everest dahil sa gulong sa likod? Or yung mismong body nya ang mahaba?
    Not counting the spare, talagang mas mahaba ang Everest. Just check the hood. Hindi kasi upright pagkakadesign ng cabin nya kaya mas mahaba. The current Everest is actually almost as long as the 1st gen Expedition.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    Is it just me or does it look a lot better than the Explorer?
    Explorer pa din Love your own hehe!

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast