New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 641 of 718 FirstFirst ... 541591631637638639640641642643644645651691 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by harryp View Post
    Hi thanks for the inputs.
    Yup they told me that the xlt engine produces the same power with the 3.0 engine of the everest.

Confused sa mga sales agent.
    what is the difference between the engine of XL and XLT? both are 2.2L both are duratorq engines.
    Ang xl ay non vgt and less power 110hp. Xlt is vgt.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    How is the ride in the back seat? I'm thinking of getting a pickup but when I rode my friend's Hi-Lux, the ride in the back seat was jarring. Is it the same with the Ranger?

3. Join Date
    May 2004
    get a strada if backseat comfort is your primary concern. sya ang pinaka carlike ride among the pickups afaik.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    How is the ride in the back seat? I'm thinking of getting a pickup but when I rode my friend's Hi-Lux, the ride in the back seat was jarring. Is it the same with the Ranger?
    Much better than a Hilux but not as soft as the Strada.

Ranger's more spacious than a Strada though.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    The manual Everest is also easier to drive than the manual Ranger 2.2, since the clutch of the T6 Ranger makes you feel like you're taming a bull, while the Everest doesn't have any jerkiness.
    How is the Ranger's clutch ? Based on your comment, I assume its heavy (like the Patrol's) ? Or is it bec. the clutch has a very high "bite" point ?

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    How is the Ranger's clutch ? Based on your comment, I assume its heavy (like the Patrol's) ? Or is it bec. the clutch has a very high "bite" point ?
    Allow me to chime in. I havent driven a patrol so i cant compare, but yes, the clutch is very high in my 3.2 WT. I used to ride both the clutch and accelerator on my honda city since it didnt do anything, now i had to relearn everything.

One thing ive read and seem to agree is that the manual has some sort of rev compensation. If you have the habit of adding a bit of revs when you downshift to ease "gearshift shock", the ranger tends to "buck". If you just release the clutch fully and only then accelerate, its better. I still cant say its smooth tho, but have eliminated some jerkiness.

Also, since the clutch is very high, i position my seat further away so that i can only step half of the length of my clutch. Bottoming it out also makes it jerky.

Hope this helps.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Delete this double post pls

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Is there still a waiting list for XLT ?

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Looking to trade in my "other brand" pickup for a Ford Ranger XL model - anybody with any recommended contacts? Preferably Ford By the bay but any dealership that's not too far north it fine.

Thanks

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Sirs,

Ano ang turning radius ng T6? Galing ako sa Strada na 5.9m ang turning radius. Nakita ko sa ibang sites na malaki ang turning radius ng ranger, pero di nila nababanggit yung value.

Thanks!

2012 Ford Ranger