New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 459 of 718 FirstFirst ... 359409449455456457458459460461462463469509559 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime A View Post
    It is more handsome to look if tires with positive offset compare to stock.
    More negative sir, pag mas labas. Hehe. But it would ruin the aerodynamics of the car.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    very satisfied sa xlt m/t..................san kaya may available na 3.2 wildtrak chili orange
    .. sana explorer kukunin namin ngayon ready to pick up na kaso nag bago isip namin reg. sa FC:smiley:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Anyone has an idea how the fuel filter is aired out? Or nakahiwalay ba ang water separator sa fuel filter? Nasanay ako sa strada filter na maualy binobomba. Eto parang walang manual pump...?

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2
    Open Water drain and switch key on. The in-tank fuel pump will start. No manual pump. Water trap is built in with fuel filter. There's another fuel filter near the fuel tank. Haven't tried it. I Just read it in manual.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Recently Ford Thailand called me to conduct feedback regarding my last PMS service done * Ford Cdo. Next day Ford Cdo wanted some explanation from me regarding the comments I reported to Ford Thailand. Hope to see changes to their (SOP)usual services.

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7366/9...3d127d5c_o.jpg
    Braving through the flooded Espana. Good to have 800mm wading depth. Crosswind conked out here. While Nissan safari patrol was racing through the flood.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sir, whats your bad experience?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JX290 View Post
    Recently Ford Thailand called me to conduct feedback regarding my last PMS service done * Ford Cdo. Next day Ford Cdo wanted some explanation from me regarding the comments I reported to Ford Thailand. Hope to see changes to their (SOP)usual services.

Sent from my X909 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Hahaha! What did you say? Hope Ford Thailand does this more often and to more Ford owners!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Mga sir, i am curios and confused when to use 4H.
    Sabi sa site na ito When To Use 4WD Off Road - What Does 4WD Mean - Types of Four Wheel Drive Systems

Hi Range 4WD
    4H allows you to drive full speed, if necessary. The high range ratios in 4WD mode are the same as the gear ratios in 2WD.

When to use 4H:
    for traction when the area isn't steep
    when stuck in sand
    extremely slippery conditions
    snow
    ice
    rocky, gravel roads
    gullies
    extremely muddy areas
    ridges

Low Range 4WD
    4L is for creeping along at slow speeds. It reduces the strain on your vehicle, just remember to stay below 25mph in low range. While it does not provide more traction, it does provide 2-3 times more torque at about 1/2 or 1/3 of the speeds in high range. Low range gear ratios are approximately half that of high range.

When to use 4L:
    on wet, slippery surfaces
    passing through sandy areas
    on rough trails
    through shallow water
    rock-climbing
    climbing steep hills
    through mud
    descending steep hills

kakalito kasi sabi sa page 2.

Part-time 4WD refers to a vehicle with selectable 4x4 or 4x2, requiring the driver to manually shift between 2WD and 4WD using either a lever or a switch. With part-time 4WD, you can "shift on the fly" (switch between 2WD and 4WD while driving). Part-time 4WD gives you better traction on slippery surfaces because the front and rear sets of wheels are locked together. Thus, this is the optimum choice for most off-road conditions.
    IMPORTANT: Vehicles with part-time 4WD systems should not be driven on dry, smooth road surfaces when in 4WD mode, or you will soon be spending a lot of money on repairs.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JX290 View Post
    Sir, can you elaborate for us the story?

Sent from my Desktop Pc using Keyboard and Mouse

10. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by simpsonseclaire View Post
    Mga sir, i am curios and confused when to use 4H.
    Sabi sa site na ito When To Use 4WD Off Road - What Does 4WD Mean - Types of Four Wheel Drive Systems

Hi Range 4WD
    4H allows you to drive full speed, if necessary. The high range ratios in 4WD mode are the same as the gear ratios in 2WD.

When to use 4H:
    for traction when the area isn't steep
    when stuck in sand
    extremely slippery conditions
    snow
    ice
    rocky, gravel roads
    gullies
    extremely muddy areas
    ridges

Low Range 4WD
    4L is for creeping along at slow speeds. It reduces the strain on your vehicle, just remember to stay below 25mph in low range. While it does not provide more traction, it does provide 2-3 times more torque at about 1/2 or 1/3 of the speeds in high range. Low range gear ratios are approximately half that of high range.

When to use 4L:
    on wet, slippery surfaces
    passing through sandy areas
    on rough trails
    through shallow water
    rock-climbing
    climbing steep hills
    through mud
    descending steep hills

kakalito kasi sabi sa page 2.

Part-time 4WD refers to a vehicle with selectable 4x4 or 4x2, requiring the driver to manually shift between 2WD and 4WD using either a lever or a switch. With part-time 4WD, you can "shift on the fly" (switch between 2WD and 4WD while driving). Part-time 4WD gives you better traction on slippery surfaces because the front and rear sets of wheels are locked together. Thus, this is the optimum choice for most off-road conditions.
    IMPORTANT: Vehicles with part-time 4WD systems should not be driven on dry, smooth road surfaces when in 4WD mode, or you will soon be spending a lot of money on repairs.
    Well as long as you dont lock your diffs then you should be fine.. and our version of the ranger doesnt have diff locks.. so.... ofcourse addition wear is added when you use 4wd but that is normal.. and fuel consumption rises too..

Sent from my G-Note 2

2012 Ford Ranger