New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 441 of 718 FirstFirst ... 341391431437438439440441442443444445451491541 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by nicenz View Post
    Here is another mod!

Im thinking of doing this one... But I don't know the benefits of it... does it pump up the HP or something?

All-New Ranger with TRR's Full Exhaust System - YouTube
    Full exhaust adds hp but not noticeable. Kasi mga 2hp lang ata dagdag nyan. More on sounds lang talaga ang exhaust.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by andree07 View Post
    No sir, this actually performs very well, he sold his ranger because he needs 4x4 fortuner for his family not pick up. Kaya niya hiniwalay for sale ng dtp to return back his investment for power, torque and fuel efficiency.
    Why not use it on the Fortuner? All he needs to buy is new set of wiring harness.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Why not use it on the Fortuner? All he needs to buy is new set of wiring harness.
    He already bought one for his fortuner, every chip are for specific model only, fortuner is for fortuner chip, ranger for ranger chip. Even other brands has the same specs. You try to read some reviews of it. There's a lot of chip in the market. You can reach him to test and have actual trial on it. Plug and play. No mods at all.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I vote Aug 11 over Aug 4

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I vote Aug 11 over Aug 4
    Ako na din. Or pwede din aug 9. Its a holiday

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Mga bro, yung mga wala pang plaka tuladmko, eto na ang balita from LTO. Article from topgear:

The Land Transportation Office recently issued Memorandum Circular No. VPT-2013-1772, or the Motor Vehicle License Plates Standardization Program, which outlines the format of the new plate design which the agency will issue for both new and current vehicles.

According to the memo, all private and "for hire" motor vehicles will now have license plates that display three alpha and four numeric symbols. Motorcycles, on the other hand, will have two alpha and five numeric symbols. Diplomatic plates will have five numeric symbols.

Besides the new license plates, all vehicles will be issued a registration sticker that bears the vehicle's plate number and a pair of stainless, 10mm security bolt head screws and nuts with washers.

As for the classification of the plates, it is going to be as follows:

* Private vehicles will have a white background with black alphanumeric symbols, with the region (i.e., NCR) where the vehicle was first registered indicated on it;

* "For hire" vehicles will have a yellow background with black alphanumeric symbols, with the authorized route indicated on it;

* Motorcycles will have a white background with black alphanumeric symbols;

* Government vehicles and protocol plates will have a white background with red alphanumeric symbols, with the name of the agency or office indicated on it; and

* Diplomatic vehicles will have a white background and blue alphanumeric symbols

For vehicles with existing plates, the new plates will be attached within 45 days of the renewal of its registration and after the old plates are surrendered to the LTO. In addition, only the LTO security locks must be used to attach the new plates.

Based on the memo, the cost of the new license plate, inclusive of the LTO security locks but "exclusive of other charges," is at P450 for motor vehicles and P120 for motorcycles.

According to a succeeding memo filed by the LTO, the issuance of new plates for new vehicles will take effect on September 1, 2013. The issuance of new, duplicate and replacement plates for motorcycles, and the renewal or replacement plates for current vehicles will take effect on January 2, 2014.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    ^ nice! I like black on white.. bagay sa white WT ko soon. Hehe

Sent from my G-Note 2

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nicenz View Post
    What type of license plate is this? "57*C 101" u g may star pasa gitna?

Btw, sa sunday na ang EB right?
    I think he is a Judge. Here in our place only Judges have plates like that.

Sent from my G-Note 2

9. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ebmosqueda View Post
    Mga bro, yung mga wala pang plaka tuladmko, eto na ang balita from LTO. Article from topgear:

The Land Transportation Office recently issued Memorandum Circular No. VPT-2013-1772, or the Motor Vehicle License Plates Standardization Program, which outlines the format of the new plate design which the agency will issue for both new and current vehicles.

According to the memo, all private and "for hire" motor vehicles will now have license plates that display three alpha and four numeric symbols. Motorcycles, on the other hand, will have two alpha and five numeric symbols. Diplomatic plates will have five numeric symbols.

Besides the new license plates, all vehicles will be issued a registration sticker that bears the vehicle's plate number and a pair of stainless, 10mm security bolt head screws and nuts with washers.

As for the classification of the plates, it is going to be as follows:

* Private vehicles will have a white background with black alphanumeric symbols, with the region (i.e., NCR) where the vehicle was first registered indicated on it;

* "For hire" vehicles will have a yellow background with black alphanumeric symbols, with the authorized route indicated on it;

* Motorcycles will have a white background with black alphanumeric symbols;

* Government vehicles and protocol plates will have a white background with red alphanumeric symbols, with the name of the agency or office indicated on it; and

* Diplomatic vehicles will have a white background and blue alphanumeric symbols

For vehicles with existing plates, the new plates will be attached within 45 days of the renewal of its registration and after the old plates are surrendered to the LTO. In addition, only the LTO security locks must be used to attach the new plates.

Based on the memo, the cost of the new license plate, inclusive of the LTO security locks but "exclusive of other charges," is at P450 for motor vehicles and P120 for motorcycles.

According to a succeeding memo filed by the LTO, the issuance of new plates for new vehicles will take effect on September 1, 2013. The issuance of new, duplicate and replacement plates for motorcycles, and the renewal or replacement plates for current vehicles will take effect on January 2, 2014.

Boss, paano yung naka special plate?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Guys, ano opinion nyo? Ok ba ang snorkel sa ranger natin?

2012 Ford Ranger