New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 38 of 718 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by twistan_bebe View Post
    uhhmm yap affordable model pero sya ung pnakamahal sa lineup na lalabas ngayon...
    Its the most expensive for now in the current range (4x4 XL and 4x2 XLT), because the higher-end models like the Wildtrak haven't been introduced yet.

PS: *P1.179K, it's still one of the most affordable 4x4 pickups sold here (not including the chinese knock-off pickups of course ).
    Last edited by AG4; June 22nd, 2012 at 02:36 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Its the most expensive for now in the current range (4x4 XL and 4x2 XLT), because the higher-end models like the Wildtrak haven't been introduced yet.

PS: *P1.179K, it's still one of the most affordable 4x4 pickups sold here (not including the chinese knock-off pickups of course ).
    Kaya nga ehh...Sana naglabas sila ng xlt na 4x4..mas prefer ko yun kaysa wildtrak. GPS at rear view camera lang difference. So next year ka na kukuha nung wildtrak? Ang tagal na naman kasi ng hintayan for wildtrak indefinite pa kung kailan lalabas next year.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by twistan_bebe View Post
    Kaya nga ehh...Sana naglabas sila ng xlt na 4x4..mas prefer ko yun kaysa wildtrak.
    I'm guessing the initial local Ranger lineup is probably the ones Ford Philippines thinks will sell in higher volumes.
    I think there is still space for a 4x4 XLT that could fill the gap between the XL and Wildtrak models, so far Ford Philippines hasn't announced much details, but they did confirm through their FB page that the Wildtrak they will launch next year is the 3.2 liter model.

The 3.2 liter Duratorq TDCi makes 200 PS and 470 Nm of torque.

Wildtrak
    Last edited by AG4; June 22nd, 2012 at 03:43 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Update: Oh well, Ford Philippines said on their FB page that they look to having the Wildtrak as their high-spec 4x4 next year in response to the question if there will be a 4x4 XLT model.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Update: Oh well, Ford Philippines said on their FB page that they look to having the Wildtrak as their high-spec 4x4 next year in response to the question if there will be a 4x4 XLT model.
    Nabasa ko nga din ehhh..ikaw ba ung nagpopost din sa page ng ford sa FB? magsettle na lang siguro ako sa xl model. Next year pa labas nung isa matagal na din ako naghihintay magkasasakyan. Maganda sana yang wildtrak kaso indefinite ang labas nya next year. Pero puwede din lumabas ng december yan hehehe...I guess you can't always have the best of both worlds.

So ikaw hintay ka na lang next year? balitaan mo na lang ako kapag nakapagpareserve ka na ha..=)

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    good day sirs. i want to get a ford ranger but im not familiar with fords maintenance cost. is it really expensive? how about the parts? pls help.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Saw this personally yesterday at Ford Balintawak, ayos na yung space para sa rear passengers. Matagtag pa rin kaya?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Malaysia gets three variants: 2.2 XLT (A/T and M/T) and 3.2 WildTrak.

Ford Ranger T6 launched

I don't even know why Ford Phils is even bothering with a XL 4x4. Are they trying to outdo the DMax 4x4 LT M/T (the only other " bare bones " 4x4 pickup in the market)?

It seems the more affluent market/countries get the goodies first (ie. Wildtrak). Once sales/demand for the Wildtrak tapers, that's the time Ford will start to peddle it here.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    kumusta naman after sales service, parts availability and claiming of warranty ng ford? Di ba sasakit ulo ko dito?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Malaysia gets three variants: 2.2 XLT (A/T and M/T) and 3.2 WildTrak.

Ford Ranger T6 launched

I don't even know why Ford Phils is even bothering with a XL 4x4. Are they trying to outdo the DMax 4x4 LT M/T (the only other " bare bones " 4x4 pickup in the market)?

It seems the more affluent market/countries get the goodies first (ie. Wildtrak). Once sales/demand for the Wildtrak tapers, that's the time Ford will start to peddle it here.
    My guess is we have a very small market so we are at the bottom of the list for the allocation of the Wildtrak.

My Thai friend who reserved his Wildtrak last year (during the BKK Motor Show to be precise) just got his Wildtrak a few days ago.

2012 Ford Ranger