The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 718 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2010
    ^that's for the low end variant 4x4.

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Apparently not. According to Ford Philippines' reply to a question posted on their FB page regarding the Ranger's specs...

I checked the website of Ford South Africa, and the 2.2 liter Duratorq TDCi is available in two versions.
    One with 120 PS and 285 Nm of torque and a stronger one with 150 PS and 375 Nm of torque.

The 4x2 XLT uses the 150 PS version, so I'm guessing the 4x4 XL uses the 120 PS version. Guess we have to stay tuned for updates.
    It's making the same power as the Old Non-TDCi Non VGT 2.5 WLT Duratorq.

3. Join Date
    May 2010
    Apparently not. According to Ford Philippines' reply to a question posted on their FB page regarding the Ranger's specs...

I checked the website of Ford South Africa, and the 2.2 liter Duratorq TDCi is available in two versions.
    One with 120 PS and 285 Nm of torque and a stronger one with 150 PS and 375 Nm of torque.

The 4x2 XLT uses the 150 PS version, so I'm guessing the 4x4 XL uses the 120 PS version. Guess we have to stay tuned for updates.
    It's making the same power as the Old Non-TDCi Non VGT 2.5 WLT Duratorq.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by twistan_bebe View Post
    Ang hassle nde nga talaga naka VGT yung 4x4 nila...mas kailangan nga ng power nun, dun pa talaga hindi inilagay. tsk tsk tsk..AG4, nagpareserve ka ba? cno nagpareserve dito ng 4x4? kailan daw ninyo makukuha?
    nagtxt yung SA ko last week from Ford GH kung papareserve daw ba ko ng 4x4 2.2L na me darating sa July 18. di pa ko sumagot kasi i am more interested sa 3.2.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    akala ko ba "ONE FORD"?

di ba yun ang motto nila ngayon? sabi nila gagawin nilang pareho lahat ng models nila anywhere in the world...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CaMoTe!!! View Post
    akala ko ba "ONE FORD"?

di ba yun ang motto nila ngayon? sabi nila gagawin nilang pareho lahat ng models nila anywhere in the world...
    "One Ford" means they will not develop another vehicle of the same type and size (redundant model) for a specific region.
    It doesn't mean every single trim level and engine combination will be identical or be available around the world.

The higher-spec Wildtrak model will be introduced next year.
    Last edited by AG4; June 20th, 2012 at 11:52 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by SiRbossR View Post
    ^that's for the low end variant 4x4.
    isa lang naman yung 4x4 na lalabas ngayong taon at ito ay yung XL model nila. Next year pa yung mga highend variant nila. So sa mga bibili ng 4x4 this year, no choice kami.=( Pero sa tingin nyo ba ay malakas naman na din yung 2.2 duratorq na turbo lang? sabi nila 125Nm hindi ko naman naiintindihan mga ganoong bagay.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by niwde11 View Post
    nagtxt yung SA ko last week from Ford GH kung papareserve daw ba ko ng 4x4 2.2L na me darating sa July 18. di pa ko sumagot kasi i am more interested sa 3.2.

Maghihintay ka na lang next year? Hindi ko makuha ang logic ng Ford sa decision nilang ilagay yung 2.2 duratorq turbo (non vgt) sa XL model. To think kaya nga 4x4 ay mostly gagamitin ito pang off-road at iba pang strenuos na bagay. Meaning mas kailangan ng malakas na makina. Sana yung makinang inilagay nila dun ay mas mataas ang torque.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by twistan_bebe View Post
    Maghihintay ka na lang next year? Hindi ko makuha ang logic ng Ford sa decision nilang ilagay yung 2.2 duratorq turbo (non vgt) sa XL model. To think kaya nga 4x4 ay mostly gagamitin ito pang off-road at iba pang strenuos na bagay. Meaning mas kailangan ng malakas na makina. Sana yung makinang inilagay nila dun ay mas mataas ang torque.
    Its just like the Worker/Professional version of the Mercedes Geländewagen, it uses smaller weaker engines than the more luxurious G-class.
    The XL is meant to be the affordable 4x4 model.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Its just like the Worker/Professional version of the Mercedes Geländewagen, it uses smaller weaker engines than the more luxurious G-class.
    The XL is meant to be the affordable 4x4 model.
    uhhmm yap affordable model pero sya ung pnakamahal sa lineup na lalabas ngayon...i dont mind about the chrome grills and other features that xlt model have. but for a difference of 110k compared sa xlt model nde sya naka vgt...

2012 Ford Ranger