New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 369 of 718 FirstFirst ... 269319359365366367368369370371372373379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder_god View Post
    Marami Sir naghahanap sa forum ng wildtrak stock wheels, like me.... Pwede Sir pa-PM ng asking price nyo? Tnx
    sir di ko nga alam kung magkano ang bentahan nito eh?! magkano ba?! hehehe

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nglu View Post
    sir di ko nga alam kung magkano ang bentahan nito eh?! magkano ba?! hehehe
    Fair price, probably 80k for the 4 wheels. :D

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by manilamako View Post
    Yup VK series nga yun nabanggit nun agent. I'm fully satisfied with our current 3M tints but maybe because I've never compared the two. I still have a month to go dealer hopping anyway but this may be as good a deal as it gets. We'll be getting the color we want anyway. How good is the VK series compared to let's say 3M Magic?

Sir timykoo no DI talaga pag cash. And I'm looking at the Manual variant, not the Matic so stock is normal naman daw unlike Matic na pilahan talaga. They have a White and Black XLT Manual pala for anyone looking for one right now.

Anyway, still looking for non-package deals na buyers dito if meron. I'm good with the DI, bayad LTO and the inhouse insurance. Supply is normal naman daw so I'm assuming getting one ain't as hard as getting a Wildtrak or an XLT Matic. Thanks for the inputs guys I'm actually considering the Vkool tint now.
    Hindi ko pa natry idrive sa maaraw boss eh. It's my dad's car kasi. Anyways, when i do, i'll post my review here. But based on other reviews, malayo ang difference without the sacrifice of darker view.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Densker View Post
    Fair price, probably 80k for the 4 wheels. :D
    Mahal naman? Sa presyong yan, naka 20" ka na with nitto tires.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by timykoo View Post
    Mahal naman? Sa presyong yan, naka 20" ka na with nitto tires.
    80k would be too high. And there is an ongoing promo ngayon ng ConceptOne on black rhino rims with rubber! The last time I canvassed its 90k yata for a set of 20s with NITTO AT Rubber.

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    80k would be too high. And there is an ongoing promo ngayon ng ConceptOne on black rhino rims with rubber! The last time I canvassed its 90k yata for a set of 20s with NITTO AT Rubber.
    Btw, Sir ano po palang brand ang stock rubber ng Ranger ? sa XLT at Wildtrak pareho lang ?

And do Concept One accepts trade-in ?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by manilamako View Post
    Yup VK series nga yun nabanggit nun agent. I'm fully satisfied with our current 3M tints but maybe because I've never compared the two. I still have a month to go dealer hopping anyway but this may be as good a deal as it gets. We'll be getting the color we want anyway. How good is the VK series compared to let's say 3M Magic?

Sir timykoo no DI talaga pag cash. And I'm looking at the Manual variant, not the Matic so stock is normal naman daw unlike Matic na pilahan talaga. They have a White and Black XLT Manual pala for anyone looking for one right now.

Anyway, still looking for non-package deals na buyers dito if meron. I'm good with the DI, bayad LTO and the inhouse insurance. Supply is normal naman daw so I'm assuming getting one ain't as hard as getting a Wildtrak or an XLT Matic. Thanks for the inputs guys I'm actually considering the Vkool tint now.
    My cousin's Altis has VK40 tints on all windows. I've driven it many times, and parked it under the sun for 2 hours. Pagpasok ko sa loob, heat is non existent. Sobrang sulit talaga yung V-Kool VK series tint kahit napakamahal ng regular price. Get it habang may promo pa sir.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by harvzz View Post
    Btw, Sir ano po palang brand ang stock rubber ng Ranger ? sa XLT at Wildtrak pareho lang ?

And do Concept One accepts trade-in ?
    My WT MT uses Bridgestone.

9. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbonitecs View Post
    I see...thanks for the info....

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbonitecs View Post
    Concept One does accept trade-in but for newer tires only I suppose. If you have a fairly new set of tires with no visible signs of wear and tear, there's a good chance you will be able to trade them in.

2012 Ford Ranger