New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 363 of 718 FirstFirst ... 263313353359360361362363364365366367373413463 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder_god View Post
    Hello T6 owners...

Got our White Ranger XLT M/T last June 6 from Ford Global City. Inquired about it last May 23 with Ford Global and 3 other dealers around the metro, but was advised by all of them that the unit's availabilty(preferred color/transmission) during that time would be between the 1st or 2nd week of June. We never placed any reservation fees or any amount to all the SAs we had correspondence with from the 4 dealerships, for us to be lined up with other potential buyers eventhough some of them were requiring us to do so. Instead, we asked them to just notify us when a unit is already available. Then after 2weeks, the SA from Ford Global was the first dealer who notified us right away with the unit's availability last June 6 around 12PM. So I funds-transferred the required D.P. to the dealership's account through BPI around 2PM, went to the dealership around 5pm, went through all the peperwork and waited for the unit to be tinted, then the unit was released around 7PM. What's very convenient with our transaction with the SA was, mostly our communication was just through texts and calls only right from the start few weeks ago, until we got the unit 2weeks later and this SA never asked us for any D.I. Anyway, got the standard freebies(INS, LTO, CMF, floor mats, seat covers, tint, etc.) with Vkool OEM Tint (wrapped around/VK series full windshield) and 25liters of free fuel.
    Really , you got free insurance from them ? and VKool VK Series tint on the windshield ?.....good for you ! Never thought they gonna give that for free.....

2. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    ^ congrats on ur new rig. Based on experience, using euro4 grade diesel doesnt necessarily translate to better fc. It will however give you smoother engine response, less smoke and vibrations and cleaner egr

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2
    IMHO.....I guess the biggest factor that could affect the FC is the driver's driving style.....

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by nicenz View Post
    Guys, meron ba kayo napapansin sa passenger front door , while,opening it may squeeky na parang plastic na tumutunog? I dont know if thats inside the side mirror , but not certain.... Nakaka irita lang kc bago ng unit may ganon.... Hay. Pati nga ung clip under the passenger sit front lose tread na. Pina warranty ko na sa casa... Intay lng daw ako ng feedback from planta. Da hell...
    maybe yung side mirror yan pa check nyu po sa casa. may squeak din po sa akin den pina check ko ngayon wala na. sabi nila kulang lang daw ng tight yung bolt sa side mirror.

as for the clip sa front passenger anong clip nag loose? may rattle din po ba na parang plastic? maririnig mo lang if may uneven road or vibrate yung car.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by luigitiu View Post
    maybe yung side mirror yan pa check nyu po sa casa. may squeak din po sa akin den pina check ko ngayon wala na. sabi nila kulang lang daw ng tight yung bolt sa side mirror.

as for the clip sa front passenger anong clip nag loose? may rattle din po ba na parang plastic? maririnig mo lang if may uneven road or vibrate yung car.
    Ung sa clip naman, un po ung pinaka clip ng tela sa sit. Sira na sya hndi na kumakapit kaya kpg na upuan mo sya may tutunog kasi hndi na sya naka kapit. And dun nmn sa side mirror door, paano po ginawa nila? May kinalas pa sila? If so alin? Hmmm.

5. Join Date
    May 2010

parang raptor na ang ranger.... saan kaya makabili katulad nito?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Upon hearing rumors that seaoil has now gone to as low as euro II, I tried Unioil Euro IV diesel yesterday morning. Its a good thing there is one nearby in Marikina. I also took a sample to see the transparency of the oil compared to the previous I used (Petron and Seaoil--sorry didnt have the old pictures of these anymore).

Based on initial observation:

1. Noticeably smoother than the seaoil (which is already a big improvement back then coming from petron TD)
    2. Less..er smoke than Seaoil
    3. Fuel color is less yellowish and more transparent than seaoil (and waay more transparent than petron TD)
    4. No water contaminants (station based)
    5. Cant see any small particles...basically good and clean.

HTH

I'm surprised they allowed you to fill up with just a Coke bottle. That's usually a big no-no due to the potential meltdown of the PET and superheating of the fuel once the bottle is left under the sun.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    I'm surprised they allowed you to fill up with just a Coke bottle. That's usually a big no-no due to the potential meltdown of the PET and superheating of the fuel once the bottle is left under the sun.
    Inaallow nila yan bro. Lagi ko ginagawa yan kapag kakargahan yung generator namin. Hehe

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ^^^Usually, based sa experience ko, shell and petron ang mahigpit dyan sa type ng container...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dandave View Post

parang raptor na ang ranger.... saan kaya makabili katulad nito?
    Hanapin mo sa sulit pre. Nakausap ko nagbebenta niyan, tumawag sakin last week kase nag inquire ako dati. Price niya is 22K inclusive of the freight charge daw. Taga Ford Iloilo daw siya. Told him, balikan ko siya pag decided na ako kase moratorium kako ako sa gastos dito kay rango. If pursue mo din to e medyo ingat lang kase wala naman guarantee na papadala niya item kung papadala mo bayad. If tutuloy ako, kaliwaan gagawin kong deal. Merchandise muna before bayad, yan ay kung papayag din siya.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by mateomarco View Post
    ^^^Usually, based sa experience ko, shell and petron ang mahigpit dyan sa type ng container...
    maniwala ka dyan.. takot lang yan sila, hinde kase accurate yung calibration nila

2012 Ford Ranger