New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 362 of 718 FirstFirst ... 262312352358359360361362363364365366372412462 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbonitecs View Post
    Same here madalas pumapalo yong door kaya 2doors ko sa passenger natuklap na pintura tumama sa wall ng parking. Ingat na lang sa pagbukas bka makatama sa katabi.
    So this is normal naman pala. You think makaka dissalign ito ng pinto? NOt sure if mine is dissaligned already pero baka naman OA ako hehe. Madalas humampas todo when passenger opens it eh. How do I check if alignment is okay pa?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    So this is normal naman pala. You think makaka dissalign ito ng pinto? NOt sure if mine is dissaligned already pero baka naman OA ako hehe. Madalas humampas todo when passenger opens it eh. How do I check if alignment is okay pa?
    Try mo pacheck sa dealer mo during PMS free naman un. Free din kasi yong touch-up paint na ginawa nila sa passenger door ko.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Will do thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Available na po ngaun ung Blaze100 (100 octane) Euro4 gasoline. Kelan kaya Diesel?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shawarma7 View Post
    Available na po ngaun ung Blaze100 (100 octane) Euro4 gasoline. Kelan kaya Diesel?
    It should follow soon.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Hello T6 owners...

Got our White Ranger XLT M/T last June 6 from Ford Global City. Inquired about it last May 23 with Ford Global and 3 other dealers around the metro, but was advised by all of them that the unit's availabilty(preferred color/transmission) during that time would be between the 1st or 2nd week of June. We never placed any reservation fees or any amount to all the SAs we had correspondence with from the 4 dealerships, for us to be lined up with other potential buyers eventhough some of them were requiring us to do so. Instead, we asked them to just notify us when a unit is already available. Then after 2weeks, the SA from Ford Global was the first dealer who notified us right away with the unit's availability last June 6 around 12PM. So I funds-transferred the required D.P. to the dealership's account through BPI around 2PM, went to the dealership around 5pm, went through all the peperwork and waited for the unit to be tinted, then the unit was released around 7PM. What's very convenient with our transaction with the SA was, mostly our communication was just through texts and calls only right from the start few weeks ago, until we got the unit 2weeks later and this SA never asked us for any D.I. Anyway, got the standard freebies(INS, LTO, CMF, floor mats, seat covers, tint, etc.) with Vkool OEM Tint (wrapped around/VK series full windshield) and 25liters of free fuel.

Ok, fast forward.... So we took the T6 for a hard spin as part of the break-in period and went to Baguio last Friday. I've been reading the thread and other Ranger threads, and it was mentioned that it would be better if Euro 4 type of diesel was used with the T6's engine. So before leaving for Baguio, the tank still has 1/4 fuel(approximately 20liters) in it with the mixture of Shell Nitro+ and Petron's Diesel Max from previous visits with gas stations prior to the trip to Baguio. Anyway, filled it up with additonal fuel with Unioil's Euro4 diesel(approx 60liters) which costs me P2380 only until the tank reached full. Headed to Baguio using the typical route from where I'll be coming from(Pasig-NLEX-SCTEX, Tarlac, Pangasinan, La Union, then Marcos Hw-Baguio). My average speed when cruising through NLEX and SCTEX was between 100 kph to 140kph. I'm not sure how they achieved the 19.44km/L FC reading last Aug2012(EcoRun) when they first tested the Ranger's FC(http://www.kotse.com/home/index.php/...er-economy-run), but the best reading I got from the T6 was 7.4li/100km on highways, and while going around Baguio was between 8.4-9.2li/100km. That's approximately between 11km-14km/li. Well, so far so good with our Ranger's FC. We just got back yesterday and we still have 1/4 fuel left in the T6's tank. I'm not sure if putting Euro 4 type of diesel has really something to do with it, but I'll test other types of diesel and check if there would be a significant change with our fuel consumption.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ congrats on ur new rig. Based on experience, using euro4 grade diesel doesnt necessarily translate to better fc. It will however give you smoother engine response, less smoke and vibrations and cleaner egr

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    guys, tumutunog pa ba yung beltminder ng ranger nyo? panu ba paganahin ulit ung chime nito? di na kasi tumutunog pag hindi nakaseatbelt yung saamin.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Guys, meron ba kayo napapansin sa passenger front door , while,opening it may squeeky na parang plastic na tumutunog? I dont know if thats inside the side mirror , but not certain.... Nakaka irita lang kc bago ng unit may ganon.... Hay. Pati nga ung clip under the passenger sit front lose tread na. Pina warranty ko na sa casa... Intay lng daw ako ng feedback from planta. Da hell...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nicenz View Post
    Guys, meron ba kayo napapansin sa passenger front door , while,opening it may squeeky na parang plastic na tumutunog? I dont know if thats inside the side mirror , but not certain.... Nakaka irita lang kc bago ng unit may ganon.... Hay. Pati nga ung clip under the passenger sit front lose tread na. Pina warranty ko na sa casa... Intay lng daw ako ng feedback from planta. Da hell...
    Anong clip yun dre? so far wala pa sa unit ko ang nageexhibit ng issues na yan.. usually may items na loose like seatbelt, shades or bags ang nagccause ng squeeks.. then if checked eh oks na.

2012 Ford Ranger