New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 357 of 718 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Nakapag place na kami ng order on xlt at. What freebies ba ang included and what are the things to watch out for? So far what i know is v-kool vk yung harap then oem sa sides and likod charging us for 13,500 (called v-kool they have the same price lang, may promo daw kasi sila). Insurance they're charging us about 32k. Free matting and seatcover lang. Straight cash nga pala ang payment namin.

Will appreciate any inputs! Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by timykoo View Post
    Nakapag place na kami ng order on xlt at. What freebies ba ang included and what are the things to watch out for? So far what i know is v-kool vk yung harap then oem sa sides and likod charging us for 13,500 (called v-kool they have the same price lang, may promo daw kasi sila). Insurance they're charging us about 32k. Free matting and seatcover lang. Straight cash nga pala ang payment namin.

Will appreciate any inputs! Thanks!
    Only thing I got free was a shorter antennae.

The Vkool folks told me I had the Signature version installed.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Na observe ko lang. The brand of the free tint depends on the dealer where you will get your car right? Global City and its affiliate dealers offer VKOOL since i think Autohub markets this as well. What i got free is a PLATINUM Tint since i got mine from Ford Libis. Happy with the tint experience so far. Wrap around including the front glass (unlike sa iba visor lang daw). Was not asked for any extra charge.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardright View Post
    Only thing I got free was a shorter antennae.

The Vkool folks told me I had the Signature version installed.
    Wait, you have the Signature series but you have problems with toll tags? My Trailblazer has Signature K14 on the front windshield, it doesn't interfere with our NLEX EasyTrip Tag. My sides and rear has OEM 05. And also, I tried parking it under the sun for 4 hours before, yes there is still some heat, but not as hot as those with 3M, Platinum and Solar Gard. Heat is still there but tolerable unlike our other cars with 3M and Solar Gard. The A/C also cools the whole car faster.

VKool's X and VK series are the ones comparable to Huper Optik's heat rejection. VK series has the highest heat rejection, the problems with that series is it interferes with toll tags and GPS signals, and it is a clear tint meaning you can be seen inside your car. X series on the other hand is a dark tint, a friend of mine has one. It doesn't interfere with his GPS signals and toll tags. Also heat is almost non existent in his car.

Where did you had your VKool tints installed?

5. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by ebmosqueda View Post
    Na observe ko lang. The brand of the free tint depends on the dealer where you will get your car right? Global City and its affiliate dealers offer VKOOL since i think Autohub markets this as well. What i got free is a PLATINUM Tint since i got mine from Ford Libis. Happy with the tint experience so far. Wrap around including the front glass (unlike sa iba visor lang daw). Was not asked for any extra charge.
    Yes, you're right, Autohub is the dealer of VKool here. They have a promo now, VK Series on the windshield and free OEM Series wrap around for Php 13,500.

I'm not affiliated in any way to the company....just saying for those looking for a good deal on tints.....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ebmosqueda View Post
    Have a car that's installed with platinum tints. Heat rejection is just so-so. Visibility is poorer than 3m counterpart when night time comes.

7. Join Date
    May 2013
    OT na tayo ah....puro tint yung pinag uusapan natin.....hehehe

For tint topic, check nyo to : http://tsikot.com/forums/window-trea...ol-tint-26440/

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    Wait, you have the Signature series but you have problems with toll tags? My Trailblazer has Signature K14 on the front windshield, it doesn't interfere with our NLEX EasyTrip Tag. My sides and rear has OEM 05. And also, I tried parking it under the sun for 4 hours before, yes there is still some heat, but not as hot as those with 3M, Platinum and Solar Gard. Heat is still there but tolerable unlike our other cars with 3M and Solar Gard. The A/C also cools the whole car faster.

VKool's X and VK series are the ones comparable to Huper Optik's heat rejection. VK series has the highest heat rejection, the problems with that series is it interferes with toll tags and GPS signals, and it is a clear tint meaning you can be seen inside your car. X series on the other hand is a dark tint, a friend of mine has one. It doesn't interfere with his GPS signals and toll tags. Also heat is almost non existent in his car.

Where did you had your VKool tints installed?
    Vkool tint came with the car when I got it. Brought it ro Vkool in Santolan to check if it is indeed Vkool. It was. All the glass is on Vkool.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardright View Post
    Vkool tint came with the car when I got it. Brought it ro Vkool in Santolan to check if it is indeed Vkool. It was. All the glass is on Vkool.
    OT: VKool Santolan isn't an official dealer anymore. They only carry Solar Gard nowadays. Try to change your tints to the new VKool tints, the new VKool showroom is at Quirino Avenue Ext Paco, Manila beside Honda Manila. I can assure you based on my current experience, VKool is good. And no signal interference with GPS signals and toll tags. I'm not connected with them, I'm just happy with their tints.

10. Join Date
    May 2013
    mann.. bat yung platinum tint ko may bayad. 4.5k ata charge sa akin.

2012 Ford Ranger