New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 356 of 718 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360366406456 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    May 2013
    Makapunta nga sa banawe for the roller lid. wala na bang ibang alternative for bed cover?! Ok din ba yung cover na nafofold ng tatlong beses?! nakita ko lang sa google - may available kaya nyan sa local market?

2. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardright View Post
    I have Vkool in one of my rides. Not as good as Huper. It also interferes with toll tags.

Usual disclosure. Am not connected with any of these tint companies.
    Vkool VK Series po ba yung nasa isang ride nyo ?

3. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by nglu View Post
    whew! kala ko di normal ang 40k kong insurance.. pwede na din yan. hehe
    Depende din kasi yan sa worth ng sasakyan mo.....kung mahal, mataas din yung insurance....

4. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by numbah5 View Post
    If you don't have toll tags, go for V-Kool. If you have, go for Huper Optik, especially if you value privacy as well.
    Sir, does Vkool interfere also with the GPS navigation signal ?

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by harvzz View Post
    Sir, does Vkool interfere also with the GPS navigation signal ?
    I have not tested V-Kool VK series yet. What I have is VKool OEM series and VKool Signature series. I have no issues with toll tags and GPS signals

6. Join Date
    May 2013
    I have not tested V-Kool VK series yet. What I have is VKool OEM series and VKool Signature series. I have no issues with toll tags and GPS signals
    So how does OEM Series performs ? Is it just the same as 3M ? How about the Signature Series ?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    On my ride with Vkool, I have to lower the window and stick my epass out to get it read at the toll booth. For GPS, it takes longer to lock in satellites and sometimes it loses satellite connection. Am using a Garmin Nuvi 1490T. But my biggest beef is the heat resistance. My car is hot and it takes awhile for the aircon to cool it down. Am changing my tint on this ride to Huper Optik. My only worry is it might damage the defogger lines in the rear glass when they rip out the Vkool. Maybe I can overlay the Huper on it.

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardright View Post
    On my ride with Vkool, I have to lower the window and stick my epass out to get it read at the toll booth. For GPS, it takes longer to lock in satellites and sometimes it loses satellite connection. Am using a Garmin Nuvi 1490T. But my biggest beef is the heat resistance. My car is hot and it takes awhile for the aircon to cool it down. Am changing my tint on this ride to Huper Optik. My only worry is it might damage the defogger lines in the rear glass when they rip out the Vkool. Maybe I can overlay the Huper on it.
    Vkool VK Series po ba yung naka install sa car nyo ?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by harvzz View Post
    So how does OEM Series performs ? Is it just the same as 3M ? How about the Signature Series ?
    Heat rejection is better than 3M and Solargard, hands down.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Heat rejection is better than 3M and Solargard, hands down.
    Ang mahal lang kasi. Hehe pampulubi lang ako. But yep way better than 3m

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk 2

2012 Ford Ranger