New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 672 of 718 FirstFirst ... 572622662668669670671672673674675676682 ... LastLast
Results 6,711 to 6,720 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by janperson View Post
    Sirs, got an XLT and i have some questions.

1. Is there a dimmer for the dashboard?Nagrereflect kasi sobra sa gabi sa driver window dahil sa magic tint. Medyo distracting.

2. Does the auto door lock at a specific speed for wildtrak only? I tried the steps in the manual and it doesnt seem to work.

3. Can we switch the computer display of milleage from l/100km to km/l?

4. What tire pressure do you use? The sticker in the driver side door says 35 pero sobrang tagtag para sa akin coming from a strada.

Tyü
    Here this may help.

1. Yes there is a dimmer. On your speedo display there is a long round black plastic button,press it gently and release everytime until you get your desired result.
    2. The auto door lock is also for xlt. You can program it by following the owners manual. It may take you a few tries. Keep trying.
    3. No. Only l/km.
    4. You can try 30 psi.

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hindi ko na experience yung cel na yan 3.2wt AT sa akin. April 2013 ko nakuha unit ko. Maybe 2012 manufactured yung unit ko?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    For those who change their stock tires from 255x60R18 to 265x65R18, any issue(s) aside from FC? I’m planning to change mine soon, thanks for the tip!

RIG- 2011 wildtrak AT

4. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    So after Ford replaced my turbo early november. After few weeks of using it and went to 20k PMS just last week. We found out sira ulit yung ni replace na turbo and this is frustrating. I did all I can to preserve the turbo for a while kasi nga sobrang tagal nung waiting time sa replacement. ( low rpm, top speed at 100kph only, idle for 5mins before turning off and mostly highway driving). And sa mga nag pa PMS for 20k PMS how much yung bill? 13k kasi yung bill saakin eh.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadee View Post
    So after Ford replaced my turbo early november. After few weeks of using it and went to 20k PMS just last week. We found out sira ulit yung ni replace na turbo and this is frustrating. I did all I can to preserve the turbo for a while kasi nga sobrang tagal nung waiting time sa replacement. ( low rpm, top speed at 100kph only, idle for 5mins before turning off and mostly highway driving). And sa mga nag pa PMS for 20k PMS how much yung bill? 13k kasi yung bill saakin eh.
    Sir baka naman hindi na reconfigure ang pcm ninyo. Sana ngayon dahil nanggyari na naman ulit, palitan na nila
    pati pcm ninyo. Regarding naman sa 20k kms bill nyo, masyado naman mahal, almost x2 na yan. Baka sinama
    sa bill nyo yung pag check ng turbo? usually kasi around 7k lang yan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JX290 View Post
    Sir baka naman hindi na reconfigure ang pcm ninyo. Sana ngayon dahil nanggyari na naman ulit, palitan na nila
    pati pcm ninyo. Regarding naman sa 20k kms bill nyo, masyado naman mahal, almost x2 na yan. Baka sinama
    sa bill nyo yung pag check ng turbo? usually kasi around 7k lang yan.
    They replaced my turbo na last few weeks. And I read some stuff here sa forums about the update I'm not sure if that's the pcm update, And of course I immediately asked them if na update na yung unit ko after they replaced the turbo and they said, "yes updated na". So after few weeks of driving it, time na siya for 20k PMS which was last week weekends and before I went to casa ok pa yung ride and didn't expect for a problem and yun nga they found out sira ulit yung turbo kasi I requested them to check the turbo kasi nga It was replaced few weeks ago. In my recollection, yung tinest nila yung turbo they press the pedal passed to 4krpm for 7-10 times and they're doing something sa laptop. After a few minute yung agent told me that yung turbo is recommended for replacement and now I'm hearing again that crazy noise that started the problem on my previous turbo. And I'm claiming the warranty na, and they recommend to change the turbo and also the hose na. Which was last time turbo lang yung pinalitan. I'm really frustrated and hearing again a dreaded high pitch whistling noise coming from the turbo every time I press the pedal.

And also they didn't charge me dun sa check-up sa turbo, But 13k yung charge saakin as far as I know yung ginawa nila is change oil, engine oil, tighten bolts, rotate wheel, clean breaks and yung aircon spray something which cost 700 I guess a bottle excluding labor. Mostly check [this], check [that] lang and labor took most of the bill.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What a major bummer. Anong year model sir ng t6 mo?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by djerms View Post
    what a major bummer. Anong year model sir ng t6 mo?
    2014 3.2 wt/a.t

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May recall yata ang ranger nabasa ko. Something to do with a hose...

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Hi everyone my 1st year in-house car insurance will expire December 19. Can you you guys recommend any good alternative car insurance provider? Thanks in advance!

2012 Ford Ranger