New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 663 of 718 FirstFirst ... 563613653659660661662663664665666667673713 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Kung di kapani-paniwala FB poll, lalo na Tsikot.

Kung wala akong interes sa kotse, sisign up lang ako sa forum when my car has a problem. Which naturally skews the demographic to problem-plagued owners and car nuts.

Even then, iilan lang ang nagka-turbo problem dito. It's just that the same people who had the problem just keep talking and talking about it so it looks bigger than it is. I had the problem before and naturally I had a lot of posts about it. Fortunately after my 20k PMS never na bumalik.

Even over at FCP there are less than a dozen people who actually had problems with their turbo. Compare that to the thousands of T6 Rangers sold in the country.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    and besides that... kung may problema ang turbo na nakakabit sa ranger... edi sana MAjority ng owners is complaining... it only means that its an isolated case... ang problema wala sa TURBO, kungdi sa After Sales service ng Dealer na nabilan nyo ng Ranger..

si sir yebo hindi po ba nagkaron na din kayo ng problema sa turbo... and as per your story it was fixed in a weeks time? then so far up to now hindi nanaman bumalik ang turbo problems mo?

if thats the case... hindi ang RANGER or ang turbo ang problema, nasa dealer yan....

lahat ng mechanical, electrical or any other parts, sooner or later it will fail... because of wear and tear or factory defect...

makina lang yan... kahit yung US space shuttle na sumabog pag take off eh...

hindi lang mawawala ang mga haters... (yung iba hindi lang talaga nila matangap)

pero if you have driven one and regularly use a ranger t6 masasabi nyo talaga, its a notch higher compare sa iba...
    Last edited by glenn manikis; November 1st, 2014 at 12:01 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Although it is alarming for a major part to break down, the ranger is still new in the market and there could be glitches still. The fortuner d4d had been established in the market because Toyota knew they had to fix the problem and they did. I think Ford should also find solutions fast. Waiting more than 2months for repair is a bummer. The reason why many pinoys still buy the ranger is because it is a good looking truck and the package is good vs the price.
    hindi lang looks... kung sobrang ganda nga ang itsura kung kakalog kalog ka naman sa loob at parang truck-jeep ang gamit mo... kahit anong ganda pa nyan hindi mo bibilhin yan...

IMO overall its the best pickup in the market..

TEst drive nyo, and compare...

madami kasi dyan ang nakikita lang sa ranger yung naging issue then palalakihin...

then yung mga ibang fanbois naman ng ibang club sasakyan ng sasakyan...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It was replaced at 5300 km and has only ran 1800 km since, so i can not yet say if it is fixed.

Ang concern ko guys is what if it happens after the warranty? Paano sagot mo na yung P140k turbo replacement since walang recall? Also yung powertrain/cel problem only rumors of a secretly done software upgrade? Bakit ginagawa nila secretly, without telling even the owner of the vehicle? Why not just announce a software upgrade?

And paulit-ulit ang post kasi may nagtanong, hindi to blow out of proportion ang problem. May problem, why sweep it under the rug? Kung walang nagtanong walang sasagutin. Masama ba sumagot? Kayo ba kung magtatanong kayo gusto nyo walang sasagot? At pag hindi ayon sa opinion nyo ang sagot galit kayo? Forum ito ano. Kung ayaw nyo ng ibang opinion gawa kayo ng blog.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Yan din ang concern ko sa Ranger - even if warranty service is good, what if it happens after the warranty period dahil nga mahal ang turbo.

But I go back to the fact that it's not a widespread problem. The powertrain warning light turns on for quite a number of people, but hindi lahat turbo problem. Yung iba air filter lang, yung iba electrical glitch lang. Eto yung mga nagwawarning light na hindi limp mode.

Possible din though na yung hose yung problem sa ganito, a microtear might not be enough to cause limp mode but enough for the sensor to fail. Yung isa kasing Ranger na nakita kong nagka-warning light problem, ang laki ng hiwa sa hose, kasya na ipis.

In any case, I'm not saying the Ranger is problem-free. I think of it more like the Fiesta Ecoboost - a really great car, but with an off-chance of a faulty DCT. Overall I will still recommend it, but of course potential buyers should be informed of any quirks of the car. Caveat emptor.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    It was replaced at 5300 km and has only ran 1800 km since, so i can not yet say if it is fixed.

Ang concern ko guys is what if it happens after the warranty? Paano sagot mo na yung P140k turbo replacement since walang recall? Also yung powertrain/cel problem only rumors of a secretly done software upgrade? Bakit ginagawa nila secretly, without telling even the owner of the vehicle? Why not just announce a software upgrade?

And paulit-ulit ang post kasi may nagtanong, hindi to blow out of proportion ang problem. May problem, why sweep it under the rug? Kung walang nagtanong walang sasagutin. Masama ba sumagot? Kayo ba kung magtatanong kayo gusto nyo walang sasagot? At pag hindi ayon sa opinion nyo ang sagot galit kayo? Forum ito ano. Kung ayaw nyo ng ibang opinion gawa kayo ng blog.
    this is the correct question, that not only involves the ranger but all the vehicles. there must be another law passed for a proper recall procedure and the consumer act must be strengthened further.

yes there is a warranty- but the warranty given by the manufacturer goes hand in hand with the law on sales(warranties against hidden defect) which will never be superseded by the manufacturers warranty.

you may opt to cancel the sales contract (dti-ca-sc via consumer act and now lemon law)
    chattel mortgage is not a part of the sales contract(contract between you- you own the vehicle and the dealer) - it is a different contract of loan and using your vehicle as a chattel to secure the payment of the loan- it is between you and the bank(they never own the vehicle) and the local registry(chattel mortgage fee) to which it was recorded.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post

sir mahirap naman siguro kung basta basta tayo magpapaniwala sa rumors or "tsismis" na may software upgrade na itinatago ang casa?

and if the rumors are true, it will be to their disadvantage. if that upgrade is the cause of t6 turbo problems, sila ang unang sasakit ang ulo at magagastusan, coz they got us covered for 3 years or 100,000 kms...

if our turbo last for 3 years, then why wont it last naman for the next 3 years again? kung defective talaga ang turbo or anything that will cause it to fail prematurely im sure it wont last longer than our warranty....

pero sa kabilang banda possible din naman? i remember kasi before my 1st check up or less than 1000kms. napansin ko nang lumabas yung power train light na yun 3x pero hindi naman nag limp mode... i did not pay attention to it because at that time i dont know what it was... but after my 1000kms pms... up to now 13k kms. it never showed up again... baka nga without us knowing they upgraded it...?

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    if i were you sir yebo.. gagamitin ko ng gagamitin, kung masira man at least during the warranty.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Software upgrade okay lang kahit patago. Ginagawa naman talaga yan ng mga local distributors. As one of the posters who actually bought a T6, I understand Yebo's concern. Fingers crossed nalang bro. Hehe.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Decided to cancel my order and refunded my 30% DP. For me it's not normal for a brand new vehicle to have problems, be it a check engine light, turbo, rattling sounds, battery, etc. Read in the Ford Club thread that problem still exists. Might get the FJ cruiser instead. At least I'll have a peace of mind. Thank you to all those who shared their experiences.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    and besides that... kung may problema ang turbo na nakakabit sa ranger... edi sana MAjority ng owners is complaining... it only means that its an isolated case... ang problema wala sa TURBO, kungdi sa After Sales service ng Dealer na nabilan nyo ng Ranger..

si sir yebo hindi po ba nagkaron na din kayo ng problema sa turbo... and as per your story it was fixed in a weeks time? then so far up to now hindi nanaman bumalik ang turbo problems mo?

if thats the case... hindi ang RANGER or ang turbo ang problema, nasa dealer yan....

lahat ng mechanical, electrical or any other parts, sooner or later it will fail... because of wear and tear or factory defect...

makina lang yan... kahit yung US space shuttle na sumabog pag take off eh...

hindi lang mawawala ang mga haters... (yung iba hindi lang talaga nila matangap)

pero if you have driven one and regularly use a ranger t6 masasabi nyo talaga, its a notch higher compare sa iba...
    Pag naranasan mo na masabugan ng turbo 6months old 15,000 kilometers maiintindihan mo din kami, simple as that!

2012 Ford Ranger