New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 661 of 718 FirstFirst ... 561611651657658659660661662663664665671711 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,610 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    pulot sa FB,

t6shirt.jpg

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    For android phone users you might experience bluetooth phone connection error if updated to 4.3 and up version, the bluetooth audio connection for audio playback using the phone will continue to work but when using handsfree phone function it will not function as it used to be. Akala ko nasira head unit but same problem din with Subaru. So I tried to connect using an older version of android phone and it work well as before. Has anyone encountered same problem?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I'm planning to purchase a 2.2 AT wildtrak. I just want to make a survey to know how many owners here who had major engine problems with their unit. Thank you.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    gusto ko lang malaman kung ilang tsikoteers ang nagkaproblema. kung konti lang purchase ako. thank you.
    Last edited by beebs; October 25th, 2014 at 10:50 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    gusto ko lang malaman kung ilang tsikoteers ang nagkaproblema. kung konti lang purchase ako. thank you.
    Get one if you really like it btw I love the truck the features and value for money is great but it's just the service and sales really a turn off. In addition in my experienced my WT still in casa for more than 2 months atm still waiting for a turbo replacement. Definitely a poor customer service from my nearest Ford dealership, they won't call you for an update for the replacement. They were good in PMS lang need mo but when it come to warranty pahirapan at "paasahin ka". I was about to get a new ranger for work or a mustang before the incident but it seems like they won't be getting my disposable income anytime soon.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Yes, the truck looks really good but ford aftersales service really sucks especially when they are trying to "hide something" to protect sales. I was hoping they would be more transparent, failure is understandable if they are also corrected properly. I just had my PMS and according to the workorder, its more or less change oil, check air filter, tighten bolts and etc. And when I was not able to get my truck on the promise time, I started to investigate and found out they are uploading or reuploading or reprogramming (not really sure what) as I dont know the details of the software loaded. Apparently there's a technical bulletin that it should be done. FORD should be upfront on why it should be done. I know it is only done when engine parameters are changed Looks like they are trying to correct the turbo problem? I have a 3.2WT

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    My experience with Ford Makati was very good. None of that panloloko others have posted.

Try being friendly with your SA and try to stick around when they're working on your car.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JX290 View Post
    For ranger wildtrak 4x2 or if you need the 4x4 buy the ford ranger xlt 4x4.
    Thanks for your suggestion. But i've bought a Ford Ranger 4x2 XLS MT instead. It's also a good car. I like it. It's suitable for my daily use.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadee View Post
    Get one if you really like it btw I love the truck the features and value for money is great but it's just the service and sales really a turn off. In addition in my experienced my WT still in casa for more than 2 months atm still waiting for a turbo replacement. Definitely a poor customer service from my nearest Ford dealership, they won't call you for an update for the replacement. They were good in PMS lang need mo but when it come to warranty pahirapan at "paasahin ka". I was about to get a new ranger for work or a mustang before the incident but it seems like they won't be getting my disposable income anytime soon.
    What happened with the turbo? How many kms was your odo when this happened? Can you give details? SA told me to shut off engine after a minute when you stop to cool down the turbo. I just want to know if this is an isolated case. Thanks.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    What happened with the turbo? How many kms was your odo when this happened? Can you give details? SA told me to shut off engine after a minute when you stop to cool down the turbo. I just want to know if this is an isolated case. Thanks.
    NO THIS IS NOT AN ISOLATED CASE. back read on the thread, and do a search on google "ford ranger powertrain problem".
    Last edited by yebo; October 30th, 2014 at 07:04 AM.

2012 Ford Ranger