New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 652 of 718 FirstFirst ... 552602642648649650651652653654655656662702 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,520 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Ako sir i will wait pa rin po na maresolve ang issues ng ranger, for now kahit hate ko ang ford stealerships ngayon dahil sa kalakaran nila still bet ko pa rin ang ranger because of its looks. Tsaka kapag lumabas na mga japanese counterparts nila sigurado darami na freebies ng ranger at mawawala na ang DI.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Any XL owners in the house?

We're still applying for one.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by luis19cg View Post
    I have still the chance pala na magka wildtrak...,anyway nasa pagiipon stage pa naman ako,eto kasi sana magiging first ever car ko from xrm to ranger.hehe..baka by the time may pang bili nako solve na mga issues ng ranger..
    Still waiting for a week for my turbo to be replaced. Either way I still find the ranger as the best pick up locally here, I tried most but overall I still go with the ranger. Though I'm keeping it with 2 more solid years and picking up the all-new navara next year. To be honest I'm really disappointed not mainly with the turbo problem but with the sales of Ford (D.I scheme) and getting a lemon unit.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Ford is claiming it's the first case? There's a guy in Davao whose Ford Ranger has been out of commission for months already. Search Sad Forder (Camo7e) on Facebook, his entire dilemma is narrated on his page.
    Aww, Natapat na Lemon yung unit nya. Umabot na sa demandahan ...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadee View Post
    Still waiting for a week for my turbo to be replaced. Either way I still find the ranger as the best pick up locally here, I tried most but overall I still go with the ranger. Though I'm keeping it with 2 more solid years and picking up the all-new navara next year. To be honest I'm really disappointed not mainly with the turbo problem but with the sales of Ford (D.I scheme) and getting a lemon unit.
    very frustrating..NP300 Navara also look handsome truck..I saw one display near my place and one on the road.

6. Join Date
    May 2011
    T6 bigger than NP300?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *Niwde: Iba din kasi yung feeling na ikaw ang mauna sa new tech but yes its really more practical to wait for the revisions or better yet get one with a carry over engine.

On a positive note, siguro naman hindi ito pababayaan ng ford since they already established the T6 on PHL shores. Nung magkaproblema ako sa wiper cowl cover, ambilis naman sumagot ng FGP to address the prob. Kapag may prob sa dealers, email fgp.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathRow View Post
    T6 bigger than NP300?
    AFAIK T6 is a bit longer by 96mm,313mm wider and 30mm higher than NP300

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    No doubt Ford is going to do something about the turbo issues, if they get enough heat from the media (dont all car manufacturers behave similarly?).

The impressions I get from the facebook poster from Davao is that Ford and its dealers are very nonchalant, bunglingly slow and incompetent. Of course thats based on his view of the events.

In these type of cases, it would be better for Ford to loosen up a bit and be cooperative. Being too legalistic about the letter of the warranty claims does not help anyone. It simply breaks down any good will.

Nobody seems in this thread seem to own the XL series. I'm really curious about that under tuned engine, its performance and is it afflicted with the same turbo problems.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    First of all, i love ford with its all new design from explorer-fiesta/ecosport-ranger and in coming everest.

however, most of the problems has not been fixed, form dct, carbon monoxide poisoning and premature turbo blow out... despite most of this issues had already manifested since 2012.

the problem lies(irregular verb), is when the consumer(singular) only fights a big company that invest in our country with almost unlimited resources.- if that singular person is a lawyer, there would be almost no problem to this, since this can be easily be solved.

however not all is well versed in the law or doesn't even have the slightest idea which law to apply and how to enforce it.

the best bet is not to make this problem singular or case to case basis, , then and there ford phil. would be more than willing to listen to it's consumers. why? since you will have more clout to pull- remeber the toyota d4d svc pump problem

mahirap kausapin ang dealer kasi retailer lang sila, wala silang pakielam sa atin, basta makabenta at masingil ka nila sa pms mo eh bahala ka na of course there are exception na mababait na dealer.

the notion that ford would find a fix for it, is quite scary. why? dct problems already existed even before the all new ecosport has been produced(fiesta) yet they were not able to fix it up beforehand and rather than fixing it they were pursuing to sell more vehicle despite the problem, same with the carbon monoxide poisoning on the explorer and ford my touch problems(if this goes bad, your aircon might not work, your door locks might get screwed).

worst most media personnel in the car industry wouldn't even bother of reporting this issues, and when you criticize them, their universal respond is di sila tumatangap ng pera at kulang pa nga sweldo nila and thy're just doing this for the love of the cars-(yeah but you have perks like all expenses paid trip abroad and stuff) - one example is the jerkiness of the ford ecosport- lahat ata sinabi fluid ang at ecosposrt dct- yeah right(almost all but not all) THAT'S WHY THIS FORUM IS A BIG HELP TO CAR BUYERS/CONSUMERS

i was sadden to know some of the beautiful all new ranger has been out of commission for months- naalala ko dati selling point ng ford pinakita samin yung guarantee brochure na within 48 hours they can source any parts(fiesta and explorer)- what the hell happened?- a case of exaggerated advertisement?(almost bought a ranger)

again i love ford with their all new design and gadgetry pero sana naman pagtuunan ng pansin ng ford yung turbo problems ng ranger

imagine the old fords and chevy trucks up to this day are still working, yet with all the new tech and all they did not build our vehicle to last- the japanese got it, the americans(though of australian design) should revisit this old traditions that the japanese copied from them and made it better.
    Last edited by victorevolution; September 17th, 2014 at 01:07 PM.

2012 Ford Ranger