New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 360 of 718 FirstFirst ... 260310350356357358359360361362363364370410460 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 7178
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by tuwad!!! View Post
    this may have been asked countless times, but with more than 300 pages, its like finding a needle in a haystack hehehe. how's the fuel consumption on the 2.2l model? how much do you usually spend on the typical preventive maintenance?

i'm thinking of getting one. thanks!
    My FC so far for a 2.2l WT (manual) is 10km/liter. So far wala pa sa 1,000 km. hope it will get better once i get to 5-10th km. just like my previous Fort 2.5 auto/diesel which hit 9.7km/liter after 5K.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    this may have been asked countless times, but with more than 300 pages, its like finding a needle in a haystack hehehe. how's the fuel consumption on the 2.2l model? how much do you usually spend on the typical preventive maintenance?

average fuel consumption ko sa 2.2l xlt mt, laging nasa 8.8L/100km. Dati umabot ng 5.4, di ko na kasi nirereset eh..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by LexySalazar View Post
    pang toyota hi-lux yata ang pinakabit nyo sir. sinukat namin yong rollbars (cb 767) sa carryboy kaso lang medyo mataas yong pang toyota wala pa raw kasi available for ranger dito sa pinas at hindi daw nila alam kung kaylan darating. kaya yong GRX model nalang nila order ko.
    Yes alam kong lampas yan kase andun ako nung kinakabit yan. Nag test muna bago i -bolt. Ok siya sakin. Mas macho at modern tingin ko kesa sa mga old school na roll bars. Sabi nga nila, kanya kanyang trip yan.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by clairenceh View Post
    average fuel consumption ko sa 2.2l xlt mt, laging nasa 8.8L/100km. Dati umabot ng 5.4, di ko na kasi nirereset eh..
    City driving sir?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2011
    City driving sir?
    nope. pag city driving nasa 9-11, L/100km yan ha. euro 3 diesel lagi gamit ko

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Ok thanks. A bit ot but do u think the 3.0 dmax does better?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by clairenceh View Post
    Palagyan ko yung rims ko sayo sa susunod ah?
    Sure bro, anytime

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LexySalazar View Post
    parehas tayo ng problem. akin naman ay yong right back door at tail gate nya hindi naka align. sabi ng casa normal lng daw but pinaghirapan ko yong pera para lang sa brandnew na sasakyan tapos ganito lang ang bibigay nilang unit. they took some picture para padala nila sa ford pero hanggang ngayon wala pang feed back.
    Couldn't agree more, we should always get a brand new car we paid for in its perfect condition. That's why its brand new.
    In our case I was able to convinced my father to just ignore it because no matter how hard we complain in the dealership they just tell us everytime that they can't do anything about it and fortunately my father was overwhelmed with the performance of the T6 to just let the minor flaw go, but with yours I haven't heard or seen a flaw like that and I think that is really noticeable so they must do something about it. Be pesky and forcive about it, you paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by harvzz View Post
    Mga Sir, yung hood guard ba importante ba yun ? Malaki ba pakinabang non ?
    Not really important but helpful. Guards the leading part of the hood and also the windshield from bugs/insects and small stones.
    We have an 06 Everest and never installed a hood guard for 7 years, a lot of stone chips and scratches at the leading part of the hood.

Currently using Shell Nitro+
    9.0 L / 100km = Cavite to Iloilo (about 80% long and straight roads)
    11.5 L / 100km = Cavite/Metro Manila (heavy traffic and short roads)

*nicenz
    You did the roof and bumper? Looks perfect dude, great job!
    How about the rear bumper?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    As per FuelLog data shows:

I average 22mpg or 10 to 11kms/ltr on my T6 ranger mixed city & highway driving.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    consistent/similar yung FC natin lahat sa T6, 9-10km/l on city, 12 on highways. mixed driving i usually get 11km/l. 6kms na tinatakbo ng T6 ko, hopefully pumalo sa 13km/l beyond 10k+ na

2012 Ford Ranger