New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 97 of 173 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Regarding the Fiesta's PS, I'm still adjusting even after 2 months. I find I often oversteer when moving from stop position (ex. getting out of parking slots). Yun lang ang disadvantage sa akin ng adaptive na electronic power steering - nagbabago lagi yun response ng wheels with different driving speeds.

Mayba part of the problem is that I'm still driving my old car with the standard power steering.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bulog26 View Post
    Hi mga Fofi experts. I have some question that im having difficulty finding in the internet. Your help would be much highly appreciated. Thanks

Which is heavier ba sedan or hatch?

Anu po ba available color for 1.4 M/T Hatch?
    The Fiesta sedan is 13 kg heavier than the hatchback.

Colors for the Fiesta 1.4 Trend MT are the following: Cool White, Black Mica and True Red

3. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    I've heard of cases where nagseselos si misis sa kotse. Mas marami pa raw attention sa kotse kesa kanya. Sparky is a male name naman, selos yan kung Angela o someting feminine
    What about Goldie?
    My plate begins with PIP, so Pippa was an obvious choice of name.
    Cars are always better with girls name....it is our mistress after all (according to my wife, as I spend so much time with the car)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Agree mistress nga. My Fofi was named Angel...Locsin

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Thailand has sold its 10,000th Fiesta at the Bangkok Motor Show... Wow they have that sporty color theme for sale over there?

Saroj Kiatfuengfoo, Vice President, Marketing, Sales and Service, Ford Thailand, congratulated Pattarin Kulsuppaisarn on the Ford stand at the 32nd Bangkok International Motor Show this week for becoming the 10,000th customer of the All-New Ford Fiesta in Thailand. Miss Pattarin chose the 1.6L Ford Fiesta 5-door Sport Limited Edition with PowerShift transmission (pictured), with white exterior and striking blue interior.

In addition to her new Ford Fiesta, Miss Pattarin, who is a recent graduate from Thammasat University’s Faculty of Engineering, will also receive Bt.10,000 worth of petrol from Ford.
    http://www.facebook.com/MazdaPhilippines#!/notes/ford-fiesta/ford-thailand-celebrates-the-10000th-fiesta-customer-during-the-bangkok-motor-sh/10150141841593803

6. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Hi! I'm sorry if this question has been asked before- pretty new here (I enjoy reading your posts)- my steering wheel seems to have locked and I can't turn the key.

I'm close to panic mode: could someone help me?

Thank you!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Di yan problem, ugain-ugain mo lang yung steering wheel mo and try to turn the key again.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Press the break at the same time, just like normal starting...to be sure. Happens to me also...usually caused by moving the steering wheel whilst stationery (after parking) then turning the engine off. Happened on my old Honda also.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Kevo888 and Tidus1203, you are both awesome! I'll try those later again (so hard to turn the steering wheel, maybe I just need to start weight training).

Enjoy your evening!

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If the car is parked and turned off the steering wheel is really hard cause its locked. But still try wiggling it around and it should unlock the steering wheel...

2010 Ford Fiesta [continued 2]