New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 153 of 173 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1725
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tradewind26 View Post
    Anung month ba nabili yung mga Fofi na nagkakaroon ng crack windshield. Kasi parang doon sa mga unang nilabas wala naman ata. Parang lately lang nagkaroon ng mga ganitong incident. Pede sabihin na after nung mga first batch eh binabaan nila quality ng mga sumunod na batch. Marami kasing product na ganito, pag establish n nila yung position nila sa market, nag dedeteriorate yung quality.

December 2010 sa akin

2. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I would be interested to know, from the owners who have had cracked windscreens, if their screen was tinted or not?.
    This would help us us dismiss or confirm tint as a possible reason for the crack.
    I understand that many car owners have tinted windscreens without problems, but with the Fiesta, it may just be the cause of the crack, if the windscreen is weak already, or from a manufacturing/design flaw etc.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kevo888 View Post
    I would be interested to know, from the owners who have had cracked windscreens, if their screen was tinted or not?.
    This would help us us dismiss or confirm tint as a possible reason for the crack.
    I understand that many car owners have tinted windscreens without problems, but with the Fiesta, it may just be the cause of the crack, if the windscreen is weak already, or from a manufacturing/design flaw etc.
    Tinted magic tint

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Thanks Gambino. Anybody else had a crack? with or without tint?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Actually for ford hindi naman malaking bagay ma palitan ang windshield. dapat talaga palitan nila iyon. That's the least that they can do. I would even go a step further and have them compensate for the time loss to have the practically brand new vehicles repaired and the fact that iyon mga vehicle na iyon hindi na "original" and mga windshield. Kahit casa pa gumawa at nag ayos ng windshield para sa akin iba padin ang factory installed original windshield. Also to give confidence to their brand to current consumers and prospective buyers. no company/product is perfect, but what matters is that they take care of it ASAP when they drop the ball. 2 cents ko lang.

6. Join Date
    May 2009
    Has anyone experienced their glove compartment lid (or its lock) rattling while at speed? Common symptom here is yung tunog ng basag na speaker.

Also, yung glove compartment lid lock maluwag yung lock nya - nag move sya from left to right (the one that moves pag sinasara mo yung lid).

Another thing, has anyone of you replaced, or broke your card holder? Nasira ata yung sa akin nung sinaksakan ko ng car park car ng Dela Rosa car park.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Madali lang yang Glove box issue mo. Since natukoy mo na dyan galing ang sound, you can easily report it sa casa for them to fix it. Or you can follow vivafoxpro steps on how to dissamble the Glove box..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gambino View Post
    December 2010 sa akin
    tinatamad akung mag backread. *gambino, you also have a cracked windshield?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    *Romeo yes, unfortunately.

*balisong i agree. my only concern is that it should be covered by warranty and not applied as an insurance claim. correct me if im wrong but the windshield crack could have been caused by a misalignment upon assembly or an overlooked item which caused a pressure point on the frame or body. and, based on the feedback from others with similar concerns, it should now be tagged as a "product known issue" - therefor should be covered by the warranty. i dont buy the fact that warranties cover only "defects" where as "damaged" should be handled by insurance.

bottom line is, only frustration can describe owning a brand new vehicle which after a few months, things breakdown despite your utmost tlc and caution. nonetheless, i still love and praise the fiesta. on another note, maybe this is the quality for the low price. go figure.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    my fofi also had cracked windshield. already reported to the dealer last may 10 and replacement will happen on june 15 (tentative date as promised by SA). sa ngayon, nasa garahe lang ang fofi ko.hwaahhhh, huhuhu Any other option? pls help!!!

2010 Ford Fiesta [continued 2]