New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 113 of 173 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1725
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by rogie View Post
    sir sa interior dashboard, siding ano gamit nyong cleaner or protectant? does microtex sun shield safe to use sa fofi dashboard and sidings natin?
    Ako Armor All . Use a soft cloth. Iwasan steering wheel and gear shift knob kasi madulas.

Iwasaan din yung fabric portion ng front doors. It might stain it.

Good for the leather seats also.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vivafoxpro View Post
    Ako Armor All . Use a soft cloth. Iwasan steering wheel and gear shift knob kasi madulas.

Iwasaan din yung fabric portion ng front doors. It might stain it.

Good for the leather seats also.
    same here. ang haba ng reply ko earlier but looks like hindi nag post lol.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    sir sa interior dashboard, siding ano gamit nyong cleaner or protectant? does microtex sun shield safe to use sa fofi dashboard and sidings natin?
    I use wipeout myself for all sidings and my seat covers. I like the smell.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    just had the pleasure of driving a Fiesta Sport today. hehe.

Ganda nga ng NVH nyo mga sir!

microtex sunshield is safe for the interior plastics and leather - and it will leave a clean, non-blinding matte finish

if you could shell out extra, the mothers protectant is a step up from either microtex or armour all

microtex tireblack for the exterior trim.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I got my Fofi last Dec. 16, after 2 weeks, i noticed some bubbles forming in my 2 rear lights and as the months passed they got bigger and are spreading, its actually the red paint or plastic chipping off inside the light casing itself.

I did not blog the problem here, knowing that its still under warranty and i was confident that the casa will take care of it. Well 3 weeks ago, i filed my complaint and yesterday, upon getting my stickers, they already had the replacement lights and they replace the lights for free.

So if you look at your rear lights and find red chipping off inside the casing, thats a defect in the light and is covered by the warranty, inform your Casa.

They are both ok now.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Good service by Ford then! Problems can occur its how you handle them that makes the difference!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by scharnhorst View Post
    just had the pleasure of driving a Fiesta Sport today. hehe.

Ganda nga ng NVH nyo mga sir!

Ako naman I test drove the other competitor the Hyundai Accent. Ok lang din naman pero I think it appeals more to the Vios crowd in terms of driving feel. Panalo pa rin ang FGP cousins... Best value nga lang talaga ang Accent for what you get and the price.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I hate to admit it, but the accent does trump both the mazda2 and the fiesta in terms of space at the rear. Parang vios yung space sa likod

Ford has a HUGE section in MIAS!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post
    I got my Fofi last Dec. 16, after 2 weeks, i noticed some bubbles forming in my 2 rear lights and as the months passed they got bigger and are spreading, its actually the red paint or plastic chipping off inside the light casing itself.

I did not blog the problem here, knowing that its still under warranty and i was confident that the casa will take care of it. Well 3 weeks ago, i filed my complaint and yesterday, upon getting my stickers, they already had the replacement lights and they replace the lights for free.

So if you look at your rear lights and find red chipping off inside the casing, thats a defect in the light and is covered by the warranty, inform your Casa.

They are both ok now.
    Sori ka na lang pareng Viva, kinalikot mo na rear fogs mo, wala na warranty yan.....

Damihan mo na lang pag-rorosario mo. (Rosario...., kape nga!)

Actually your parts (brake light housing), I have not modified in any way. So should they also develop same "bubbles", I'm confident I'll get the same treatment as you did.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Wala naman kaming ganyan, baka sa sedan lang since iba yung tail lamps ng sedan sa hatch...

2010 Ford Fiesta [continued 2]