New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 106 of 173 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1725
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah the CASA mats suck. Bumili ako sa hardware store ng iba na water resistant at makapal...

Anong hiwa? Can you take a picture of it for us to see...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Don't you find it unusual that a brand new car needs coolant topping up, at this stage of its life?

I'm speaking from experience when I say that a vehicle that needs constant topping up, usually means that you might need to check the cooling system for leaks and etc...
    maski ako nagtataka, yung forte ko, one year na sa akin, di pa ako nagdagdag ng coolant o tap water.to think na sobra ang init dito sa saudi.

baka naman yung coolant galing sa factory ang dahilan?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tradewind26 View Post
    Kahapon tinanggal ko yung Matting ko, sa front passenger seat may nakita akong malaking hiwa sa Carpet ng car, yung hiwa is surely not from accident but parang nilagay talaga yun hiwa dun. Curious lang ako para saan yun. Meron din ba kayong ganito?

Medyo d ako happy sa floormat ko. Anung floormat ang gamit nyo? Pinalitan nyo na ba yung galing casa? Thanx

Eto mga priorities add-on ko sa new Fofi ko for now. Mudguard, leatherette seatcover at ang pinag iisipan ko pang Rainvisor. Parang d ako masyado napopogihan sa rain visor kasi.
    hiwa under the seat? meron yung akin malaki under the front passenger seat. i believe it was there from the start. had an amplifier installed kasi under the drivers seat so im not really sure if the hiwa was from the install... but yes. meron malaking hiwa yung carpet under my passenger seat.

as for the floor mats... i got a set of 3m nomads (regular). fronts fit almost perfect. the rears... its too big. i really prefer the material of the 3m nomads since debris really gets trapped.

what i did for the rear ones... i cut it up using the oem mats as a template. adjusted my cut a bit to get a perfect fit.

the center mat (for the bump on the rear) i just ditched entirely.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Fiesta SRP (as of April 1, 2011)
    1.6L 5Dr Sport PS 826,000
    1.6L 5Dr Trend PS 776,000
    1.6L 4Dr Trend PS 766,000
    1.4L 5Dr Trend MT 695,000
    1.4L 4Dr Trend MT 685,000
    1.4L 4Dr Style MT 670,000

Confirmed na nga nagtaas ng P10,000 ang lahat ng HATCHBACK model. Sedan models remained the same from old pricing...

Talagang tintutulak na nila yung sedan by placing a price gap between it and the hatchback. Pansin ko na din sa marketing nila eh the sedan is getting a lot of push.

And here is there MIAS offering the sedan is part of their P99K low DP plan while the hatch has a higher DP of P129K...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Tinignan ko yung hiwa ulit sa front passenger seat. Dun sa flooring yung hiwa. Pagtingin ko kung anu meron sa hiwa, dun nakikita yung Serial number ng Fiesta ko. Siguro body identification number yan..

Anu ba advantage ng 3m nomad matting? Parang hindi ko kasi type masyado. Pero i feel this is the best matting pag tag ulan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Yup, the 3M nomads are great. As was mentioned above, use the old casa mats as a cutting template. I left the rear ones so they reach under the front seats further than the casa ones, and just trim the sides.
    Talking of coolant..I'm at 5K now, and my coolant hasn't dropped at all. I gues pure city driving has more of an impact on it., i'm mostly highway.
    100,000km without top-up is crazy, I'd say impossible. All cars would be expected to drop a little every 10 or 20k.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    I prefer the rubber mats with raised sidings. Since these mats are like shallow pans, it helps keeping the dust within the mat and also helps keeping water inside the mat during rainy season.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post
    I prefer the rubber mats with raised sidings. Since these mats are like shallow pans, it helps keeping the dust within the mat and also helps keeping water inside the mat during rainy season.
    Yup that's exactly what I have, hard rubber with raised sides...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yup that's exactly what I have, hard rubber with raised sides...
    +1. ganito din yung sakin. universal matting. yung nagugupit mo pra ma-custom fit sa ride.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hausteam View Post

Ayun mukhang eto ata yung babagay sa taste ko. Saan ako pede bumili at makita ang picture nito? Pa share naman po.. Salamat

Eto ba yun.. Ang mahal naman 4.5k
    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/vi...sta+2010+price

2010 Ford Fiesta [continued 2]