New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 173 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1725
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Your cable could be of low quality. AUX kasi is a analog signal as opposed to USB which is digital kaya may interference if the cable is not of good quality or not plugged properly or madumi...
    even with the official ford ipod cable (which i have)... it converts the digital signal from the ipods dock connector into analog also... since it still uses the analog port. its not purely digital. though the digital to analog ford cable gives a clearer signal to the head unit. i believe this is the case since the official cable splits into usb (for head unit control functionality) and the standard earphone jack (for audio in functionality).

another solution if using just an aux cable is to ensure that your ipod is on FULL volume. yes... full volume. if its on low to medium volume... the head unit tries to compensate making it hiss. try maxing out the volume on the ipod first before changing your cable.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well if you use an iPod then its not purely digital since sa AUX parin ang labas ng sounds. I use a USB thumb drive kaya pure digital sya...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by earlkudos View Post
    Ay oo nga no, pag paatras delikado... anyway, I am now looking at something to plug into the hole, I don't want water to deposit there should it rain...

Another thing I noted, since I don't use the radio, the auxiliary jack... mine hisses a lot. Makes me think that the jack is dirty, or was drenched with liquid during the cars cleaning from the dealership.... another suspect is the line-in cable that I used. It can't be my iPod since I used it afterwards through earphones and the sound is fine...

I am no audiophile, but I do love my music...
    Will bring this back to the casa should I isolate all suspects.

The aux will compensate for the lack of volume in your mp3 file and player, in your case your ipod, in my case my ipod nano.

Solution, Volume level highest level, then "OFF and equalizer ng Ipod mo", set the equalizer of your Fofi sound system to Rock, the Treble to 2, the mid to minus 2 and the Bass to 5 ( this will really depend on your taste ) then set your DSP to enhance front driver, para naka cocncentrate sayo ang sound.

It will of course also help if you change your speakers and add speakers at the back if you have a trend model since walang speaker yan sa likod.

Look back at earlier mods thread dito for various modifications sa sound system.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Thanks sa mga advise fellow FoFi lovers. ^__^

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Just now pumunta kami ng mga officemate ko sa UP Diliman to have lunch dala ang Fofi (trend) ko, all in all 5 kami including me. On the way walang naging problema, medjo malapit lang ung ride so nag volunteer na ko.

Pag baba namin sa parking area may narinig ako sound coming from the back of my hatch fofi parang ung spring may sound parang nabibigatan or dahil sa puno kami then pag alis nila sa back seat nag retract ung spring again...

Dahil di ako mapakali I went back sa parking and I push up and down my fofi sa likuran naririnig ko nga ung parang spring retracting making a weird sound. ask ko lang if you have encountered this.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    nagsakay na din ako ng 5 adults and wala naman weird sound before and after sila sumakay. saan nag originate yung weird sound? left or right side? or both?
    ask a friend to do the pushing then try to look for the source

7. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by master siopao View Post
    The aux will compensate for the lack of volume in your mp3 file and player, in your case your ipod, in my case my ipod nano.

Solution, Volume level highest level, then "OFF and equalizer ng Ipod mo", set the equalizer of your Fofi sound system to Rock, the Treble to 2, the mid to minus 2 and the Bass to 5 ( this will really depend on your taste ) then set your DSP to enhance front driver, para naka cocncentrate sayo ang sound.

It will of course also help if you change your speakers and add speakers at the back if you have a trend model since walang speaker yan sa likod.

Look back at earlier mods thread dito for various modifications sa sound system.
    or set the EQ on the fiesta to flat then turn on EQ on the ipod. doubling of EQ on both the HU and the ipod will make it sound bad. think of aux as a headphone. with a separate control for volume (the one on your HU).

try maxing out the volume on your ipod, connect to aux, check EQ settings (not doubled), then control the volume through the HU of the fiesta.

i think yun lang ang problem mo

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by exe View Post
    nagsakay na din ako ng 5 adults and wala naman weird sound before and after sila sumakay. saan nag originate yung weird sound? left or right side? or both?
    ask a friend to do the pushing then try to look for the source
    I already did, sa may spring sa right side sa likod ng gulong... baka kinakalawang or something lang... parang gusto ko tuloy mag pa bago ng spring and pa lowered na si fofi

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by gatmaitan20 View Post
    I already did, sa may spring sa right side sa likod ng gulong... baka kinakalawang or something lang... parang gusto ko tuloy mag pa bago ng spring and pa lowered na si fofi
    bro kunyari ka pa gusto mo lang i justify yung pag bili ng lowering springs ni fofi no? hahaha just kidding anyway back to your concern so isolated sa right side baka may naninikit lang siguro dahil first time lang yata naka experience na puno fofi mo and dun lang na stretch yung spring or shocks. pero pag ride mo naman wala na yung sound?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by exe View Post
    bro kunyari ka pa gusto mo lang i justify yung pag bili ng lowering springs ni fofi no? hahaha just kidding anyway back to your concern so isolated sa right side baka may naninikit lang siguro dahil first time lang yata naka experience na puno fofi mo and dun lang na stretch yung spring or shocks. pero pag ride mo naman wala na yung sound?

More or less pag ako lang when I tried it riding on my own ala ko narinig, pag lang siguro sabay sabay alis ng sakay mo sa likod.... hehehe and yep to justify narin ung reason ko mag pa lowered

2010 Ford Fiesta [continued 2]