New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Hi tsikoteers, does anyone know where to buy the best Sylvanas in the Metro?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    House of Silvanas has a lot of branches.

The Silvanas I really love (Mrs U's) is available at one of the stalls at Cash and Carry near Cha Time. I was able to buy Dumaguete Silvanas din there which is equally as good as Mrs U's.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Yan lang din ang naisip ko. Becky's Kitchen ba may Silavanas?

The good sylvanas i liked before was bought in Cebu. I used to walk to the place from Ayala Center, Cebu (#20 Tojong Street if memory serves me right.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    House of Sylvanas gusto ko. madalas yan dessert ko after eating lunch sa office.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    ^ Yan lang din ang naisip ko. Becky's Kitchen ba may Silavanas?

The good sylvanas i liked before was bought in Cebu. I used to walk to the place from Ayala Center, Cebu (#20 Tojong Street if memory serves me right.
    I'm not sure with Becky's. I only like their Prune Walnut and Swiss Cake. Umaabot ka pala sa DLSU territory

That's probably Mrs U's? Huge Round Sylvanas. It's packed in a colored foil.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    House of Silvanas has a lot of branches.

The Silvanas I really love (Mrs U's) is available at one of the stalls at Cash and Carry near Cha Time. I was able to buy Dumaguete Silvanas din there which is equally as good as Mrs U's.
    Thanks Cathy I'll check it out. I saw a stall in Megamall building A called Sugarhouse. I'll go there tomorrow and check their Sylvanas. I'll check out your suggestion this coming weekend

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Where are you located?

Meron branch ang House of Silvanas underneath the escalator of Glorietta 4, food court section. Here in Makati.

The owners of Silvanas were actually from Dumaguete. There its called Sans Rival cakes and pastries.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; January 31st, 2014 at 11:41 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Where are you located?

Meron branch ang House of Silvanas underneath the escalator of Glorietta 4, food court section. Here in Makati.

The owners of Silvanas were actually from Dumaguete. There its called Sans Rival cakes and pastries.
    I live in San Juan sir. But I go to work in a building behind Robinsons Pioneer.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tsikot Forums

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by lester777 View Post
    But I go to work in a building behind Robinsons Pioneer.
    Ah, easily accessible ang Glorietta from your office via MRT or EDSA.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hay silvanas thread, nag crave nanaman tuloy ako.hehe Ako I get mine from Eriel's which is from Nueva Ecija. Meron pang isa akong naorderan, home baker along Mindanao Ave kaso hindi ko na ma contact, baka wala na.

Merong House of Silvanas sa EDSA Shangri La mall. Masarap yung silvanas ng HoS.

Hindi ko padin nata try ung sinasabi ni ma'am C4U na nabibili sa one of the stalls in Cash & Carry. Ang layo kasi.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Where to buy Sylvanas in Metro Manila