The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    patok to kasi ang takaw talaga nating mga Pinoy sa kanin

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I don't think its that high... Mga P7M should be enough for a 100sqm stand alone branch but a bit more probably kung mall branch...

Pero still duda ako sa profitability ng Mang Inasal. Yes mataas gross sales nila, pero grabe din taas ng expenses nila... Matagal ang ROI nito, I would rather franchise something else smaller para mabilis ang ROI tapos tayo uli ng panibago... Sa Mang Inasal matagal tagal mapapako pera mo...
    Mga 3 years ang ROI nito so okay narin yan most branches eh sa malls AFAIK.Basta't okay lang ang marketing strategy nila eh okay na to..

500 Branches na ang target nila sa 2012..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    The Mang Inasal name may be a misnomer since it doesn't really taste the same as the other chicken inasal restaurants, but you cannot deny the value presented by them.

For 100 pesos, I can get a quarter chicken (or is it half?) and all the rice & soup I can take. From my own experience, I usually have 1 pecho, 4-5 cups of rice, and 1-2 cups of their sinigang.

If I had done the same in, say, Bacolod Chicken Insal (one of the truer inasal restos), I'd spend 115 for 1 pecho and 1 rice, plus 20 pesos each for the additional cups of rice, and no soup. And I would still spend almost double of what I'd spend in Mang Inasal.

If I try to eat as much food in KFC/McDonald's as I do in Mang Inasal, that would entail a 2-piece chicken meal + extra rice which would amount to near 200 as well.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yes good value for the customers but how about for them? Kaya duda nga ako sa profitability ng Mang Inasal mukang mababa lang margins nila... And definitely duda ako sa 3 years ROI that's too quick even for them! Mga 5-6 years yan the way I see it, pero nasa location na din!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    kakagutom kainis hehehe makakain nga bukas sa mang inasal

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Yes good value for the customers but how about for them? Kaya duda nga ako sa profitability ng Mang Inasal mukang mababa lang margins nila... And definitely duda ako sa 3 years ROI that's too quick even for them! Mga 5-6 years yan the way I see it, pero nasa location na din!
    In a lot of outlets of Mang Inasal, I believe kaya ang 3yrs ROI. You should see how packed their restaurant is during meal time, and even during non-meal times, there's still a lot of customers.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mang inasal is a bubble waiting to bust...go to bacolod and hire a good griller... i'm sure mas masarap pa bbq mo.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I agree. Parang hype lang kasi but once the hype subsides it will fall quite fast and malas na lang nga mga newer franchisees while the older franchisees probably already made the buck...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    In a lot of outlets of Mang Inasal, I believe kaya ang 3yrs ROI. You should see how packed their restaurant is during meal time, and even during non-meal times, there's still a lot of customers.
    Pack does not equate profitability automatically. Importante din dyan yung margins nila, dami nga kumakain puro SM lang oorderin liit lang tubo nila duon... Tapos kung PM naman the unlimited rice eats their margins as well... You want good margins? Look at Jollibee and KFC. Liit ng manok ang liit ng kanin pero mas mahal pa presyo nila sa Mang Inasal. Yang ang mataas ang margins tapos may volume din sila to match Mang Inasal.

Mang Inasal relies on their unlimited rice gimmick to fuel increasing volumes...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    True, Mang Inasal have a very small profit margin, but their startup cost is way way lower than Jollibee's or KFC's.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Mang inasal (mam/sir extra rice)