The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

naku sir, immune na kami.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    after 4years kumain ako ulit sa mang-inasal..... pumili ako maayos na branch....... dito sa d.tuazon corner retiro..... ok ang crowd, madami chinese and students.....

i did not order chicken because of hormones/antibiiotic... I tried pork sisig.... pwede na......

Pero nagustuhan ko yung halo halo....around 73pesos malaki na at masangkap....... Pwede na din palabok for 69pisos...

So sa mga kumakain ng halo halo sa chowking eh forget it....... 100pesos tapos ang konti...

sa tingin ko nagiimprove mang-inasal kasi bumagsak talaga quality after sumikat...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    i did not order chicken because of hormones/antibiiotic... I tried pork sisig.... pwede na......
    And you think commercial pork is free from hormones and antibiotics?

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    meron din sa baboy....

pero iba level sa manok..... sinop na sinop yung turok/gamot sa laman nya

tapos manok sobrang sakitin..... pinakamahina sa mga may pakpak...

and chicken kasi delikadingding.... puro dalagang-ina..

Kung meron lang beef sa mang-inasal yun dapat oorderin ko.

so doon ako sa lesser evil....

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    And you think commercial pork is free from hormones and antibiotics?
    wala na po, even the people who have their own farm, kailangan ng antibiotics

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    if we dont give antibiotics to our livestock it will not grow faster and will surely not survive in our changing weather. This is a reality that we need to face everyday 😂😂

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I thought this restaurant was dead and just a fad.

I observed that every time we do our grocery at Metro, the lines are so long! At least 15 people. I wouldn't line up to eat at a restaurant no matter how good it is. I tried Mang Inasal once when it was just new because I wanted to know what the hype was all about, it's not even close to Inasal.

My unicorn friend is from BCD and she takes me to authentic inasal restaurants here in Manila and Mang Inasal is not even close to it.

So what's the appeal?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

I observed that every time we do our grocery at Metro, the lines are so long! At least 15 people. I wouldn't line up to eat at a restaurant no matter how good it is. I tried Mang Inasal once when it was just new because I wanted to know what the hype was all about, it's not even close to Inasal.

My unicorn friend is from BCD and she takes me to authentic inasal restaurants here in Manila and Mang Inasal is not even close to it.

So what's the appeal?
    Its filling.

Sent from my SM-T825Y using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008

So what's the appeal?
    yup. the unli rice siguro.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012

So what's the appeal?
    take out! they have juicy chicken... a bit sweet. but you really have to make a toyochillimansi dipping sauce to appreciate.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Mang inasal (mam/sir extra rice)