New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Have you ever wondered what you have to do to keep your man's eye from wandering? One woman thinks she has the answer - it involves a scalpel and some silicone.

Self-titled *** expert Louise Van Der Velde is telling women who reach their forties to get plastic surgery or face their partner running off with a younger model.

Louise, who runs a relationship therapy centre in central London, believes ladies only have themselves to blame if their husband starts to find other women more attractive.

She said: 'I think for the people who do want to have a monogamous relationship – the women are very quick to point the finger.
    'They say that their husband is messing about and he’s left them for someone else, but I think it is absolutely the woman's responsibility when they have let themselves go over the years.

'We are the creators of our own destiny, if your fella cheats, you’ve created it yourself.

'The men have a right to look elsewhere, they have a right to be sleeping with an attractive woman.'

There are some who ARE allowed to grow old gracefully though - Men.

While women should get plastic surgery to hide the signs of ageing, Louise believes that men only need to keep in shape by eating well and heading to the gym.

She said: 'I think men are more fortunate, they age better than women and they become more distinguished.

'So obviously they need to keep themselves fit, but as far as surgery, they get away with lines and things like that.
    'I don’t think there is as much emphasis on the men needing to do it.'

Read more: Louise Van Der Velde says 'women over forty need surgery to stop men cheating' | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: *MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Pag 30+ na yung babae, bagsak na yung boobs and medyo rough skin na.

Dami pa anggal.

Iba talaga bata, makinis at masunurin

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age is irreversible it doesn't matter how much money you have.

Posted through phlpost.gov.ph

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Dapat dndextrose nila yung collagen

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by french View Post
    Pag 30+ na yung babae, bagsak na yung boobs and medyo rough skin na.

Dami pa anggal.

Iba talaga bata, makinis at masunurin

Ooooopss! Bubusina ka.......

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm a pretty reckless guy when it comes to a lot of things. But, I don't have the balls to show that article to the wife.

Who knows what she might do to me while I'm sleeping. Eeeek.

First of all, my wife isn't some suburban girl from Manila. She's from the province where life is harder. She can gut a pig and get all messy without batting an eyelash. If she can do that, think what she can do to me....if she thinks I'm cheating on her.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; November 1st, 2014 at 09:31 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Men are like wine, gets better with age. Women are like milk, best drank while they're fresh.
    Last edited by e2romo; November 1st, 2014 at 09:33 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That's precisely why Andrew said "humanap ka ng panget"?

People change; personality-wise and looks-wise. That's why i find it stupid on how some guys I know are very superficial when it comes to looking for partners. In the long run, what will matter more to me is how the two partners grow old together. Relationships will go through thin ice, hell and high water but if both of you find your way through it then the comfort of having a partner to lean on for the years to come is worth the while.

There are some women who age very well though.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    You either get a trophy wife or a bible wife. Very seldom you get both in one. Best if you have a trophy wife and another a bible wife

Posted through phlpost.gov.ph

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    If I look like a 20 yr old when I'm 40 yr old, then maybe I have a right to have a young GF on the side.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast