New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Are you a "Betty" or "Veronica" type of man? Would you want a Veronica that is spoiled and keeps you on your toes or a Betty that is simple and keeps you relaxed?

According to my ex, men who go for Veronica's enjoy the chase and the victory is so rewarding. While those who choose Betty's like peace and quiet without experiencing the thrill of a "victory"

What's your take given that both women are on the same level of attractiveness?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Ayoko ng spoiled.

So dun ako sa Betty. Simple lang. Since same naman kamo ng level of attractiveness.

Baka yun Veronica eh maging sobrang spoiled mabaliw na at sakit pa ng ulo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I just wanted her to be simple as a Betty. mahirap yun takaw pansin pag may nagawa sya na mali naka broadcast agad yun! Saka irritable ako lalo pag feeling "Veronica".

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    spoiled sya sakin, yet simple sya like betty...can really say din kung ano..pero in between :D masarap yung victory with simplicity eh :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I dated both before. For the long term, it's really a Betty type that floats my boat.

I've also known some Betty types who turned out to be Veronica rich; crush ko dati but i never chanced upon her as single... nung nag-break sila ng BF niya, may nag bakod agad even before i found out.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Personally, I wouldn't mind a high maintenance girl. As long as she can hold on her own in the future. Spoiling her completely is another matter completely. Teka, ano ba definition niyo ng high maintenance? If that's a girl that drops by Lamborghini Manila and announces to buy the entire place, ibang usapan na yun

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    high maintenance -- they always demand you do things to make them happy. yep you're always on your toes coz you have to keep them happy all the time. have to keep them entertained, keep them from getting bored. di pwede ma-initan etc.... lumaking spolied kasi so they always expect everyone to give them what they want and when they don't they throw tantrums (imagine a grown woman throwing tantrums). stressful ka-relationship

low maintenance -- easy to please. eager to please di maarte

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    not all high maintenace girls are rich and not all rich girls are high maintenance

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    not all high maintenace girls are rich and not all rich girls are high maintenance
    This is true. I have a friend who is well off but she is one of the most low maintenance girls I know. She even knows how to take the MRT! I don't know if it has to do with her being a first born but she would rather take care of people than be taken cared of. I love her to death

I have an officemate/friend naman that is about upper middle class but is extremely high maintenance. Everyone knows the story about her BF taking her to McDo then she threw a tantrum for her BF taking her there. WTF?!?!? She's actually unattractive that's why a lot of people dislike her, although she is very nice to me. She got into another fight with her BF when the BF wanted to take the MRT, dapat cab. If she's that arte she should have a personal driver.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    she would rather take care of people than be taken cared of
    high maintenance girls expect to be taken care of

they're self-centered kasi. it's not their job to make other people happy. but it's everybody's job to make them happy

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast