New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    a sarao can get 20+ girls with no effort.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I think the car doesnt matter at all as long as the guy is galante enough to provide the chix with all the luxuries she needs. I have seen a lot of older men dating younger and ***y ladies (not psps) na naka taxi lang pero un lady naka LV bag pa and high end gadgets.

I think therefore I am...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    I think the car doesnt matter at all as long as the guy is galante enough to provide the chix with all the luxuries she needs. I have seen a lot of older men dating younger and ***y ladies (not psps) na naka taxi lang pero un lady naka LV bag pa and high end gadgets.

habang kasama ng babae yung older guy iniisip niya "konting tiis lang... ilan oras lang naman ito eh... after this i'll have new bag, new shoes and cash"

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Welcome back retz...errr....ob!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007

How do you know that she did not buy the bag and gadgets with her own money/parents money?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    How do you know that she did not buy the bag and gadgets with her own money/parents money?
    Then that should make you wonder more what attracts her to the guy, right? ;)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007

They like older guys? hahaha. I read somewhere early 40s men make good ***ual partners because physically they have not declined much and they already have enough experience to know how to please a woman.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    a sarao can get 20+ girls with no effort.
    ganyan pag nag company outing ang ispakol hehe

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005

exactly

why the hell will an attractive young woman go out with a fat, balding middle aged man naka taxi pa

kung wala siya napapala doon sa lalake

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I think this guide is more definitive

Damn, son! Where'd you find this?