The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 148 of 151 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1503
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    ^
    Somewhere along Station 1 primo?

Sosy chicks? Ummmmm ... meron naman! Hehe ... hanggang beso-beso lang.

Oo nga, hindi naman sinabi ng mother ko na invited pala kami sa reunion, kahapon ko nga lang din nalaman na may relation pala kami sa Ledesma.
    Yan ang style SC... sa mumurahin lang mag-stay tapos lakad ka ng Station 1 para sa pics. LOL... nandyan kasi yung mga sosyal pretty women hang out area. :D

I was waiting alone at D Mall late at night (nautusan ni Misis bumili ng mga ilang gamit) and may lumapit sa akin at pasimple nag "good evening sir"...
    ganyan pala ang " trade" doon.

Bsa ko sa post ni LSB, may relasyon sa Ledesma.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Yan ang style SC... sa mumurahin lang mag-stay tapos lakad ka ng Station 1 para sa pics. LOL... nandyan kasi yung mga sosyal pretty women hang out area. :D

I was waiting alone at D Mall late at night (nautusan ni Misis bumili ng mga ilang gamit) and may lumapit sa akin at pasimple nag "good evening sir"...
    ganyan pala ang " trade" doon.

Bsa ko sa post ni LSB, may relasyon sa Ledesma.
    Hahaha, SC ka? I doubt that primo ..

Oo nga ... I was hanging out one afternoon in front of red coconut having my usual beer and stogie (and texting too), there was a time when I was greeted by women at least 3 times! I said to myself, wow, people here are THAT courteous to tourists/guests......... WTF, yun na pala ang pick-up line?????????????

Relasyon ..... ano yan, Lino Brocka film? ..

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo nga ... I was hanging out one afternoon in front of red coconut having my usual beer and stogie (and texting too), there was a time when I was greeted by women at least 3 times! I said to myself, wow, people here are THAT courteous to tourists/guests......... WTF, yun na pala ang pick-up line?????????????

Relasyon ..... ano yan, Lino Brocka film? ..
    The pretty girls (and cutie college crowd) usually hang out at Station 1 it seems. When you go to the D Mall area, nandyan yung mga "courteous" na girls.

See, talo ako sa yo.. ikaw 3x nilapitan versus my 1x.

Good thing you did not have a "OMG-i-dated-that-girl-and-we're-related" moment at the reunion. :D

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    The pretty girls (and cutie college crowd) usually hang out at Station 1 it seems. When you go to the D Mall area, nandyan yung mga "courteous" na girls.

See, talo ako sa yo.. ikaw 3x nilapitan versus my 1x.

Good thing you did not have a "OMG-i-dated-that-girl-and-we're-related" moment at the reunion. :D
    Yes, pansin ko nga sa station 1, medyo genteel yung crowd. Early morning walk palagi for Jona's banana/peanut milkshake .... What can I do? Our hotel (Tides) is right in the middle of station 2. But I really had no clue na ganun pala ang trade doon, not until you said it ... Seryoso! .. hahaha.

No OMG moment .. but there were some surprised and curious stares!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hahaha, now i know what to do pagpunta ulit namin ng bora
    Kaso problem is.... Mukha akong driver at pag lumabas ng sasakyan mukha akong boy na tagabuhat ng gamit ng mga turista

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, pansin ko nga sa station 1, medyo genteel yung crowd. Early morning walk palagi for Jona's banana/peanut milkshake .... What can I do? Our hotel (Tides) is right in the middle of station 2. But I really had no clue na ganun pala ang trade doon, not until you said it ... Seryoso! .. hahaha.

No OMG moment .. but there were some surprised and curious stares!
    Hope those surprised and curious stares did not lead to anything more engaging. :D Yeah, if you want to chillax, it's more of station one. If you want to see people from all walks of life, station 2 is the melting pot. But hell, if they don't change things, Boracay is going for the worse. I went around the island and its sad to see those bulldozers working on clearing the green mountains (Megaworld development).

Quote Originally Posted by jansky View Post
    Hahaha, now i know what to do pagpunta ulit namin ng bora
    Kaso problem is.... Mukha akong driver at pag lumabas ng sasakyan mukha akong boy na tagabuhat ng gamit ng mga turista
    Diba yung usapan dun sa thread ni C4U na wala naman daw yan sa mukha at katawan? :D

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Hope those surprised and curious stares did not lead to anything more engaging
    Hehe, escape and evade tactics was the strategy. Ayoko ma-interview, at ayoko rin ma-chismis!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hehe, escape and evade tactics was the strategy. Ayoko ma-interview, at ayoko rin ma-chismis!
    You'd make a pretty good topic in the next reunion. :D

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    You'd make a pretty good topic in the next reunion. :D
    Hahaha, Tagal pa yung sunod, from what I heard.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Up lang natin itong thread. Very informational kasi.

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?