New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 121 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1503
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yummommy View Post
    i worked there as a Radio DJ
    Radio DJ ... thats nice, musically inclined ka pala? .. It was our family's vacation destination before, when John Hay was still with the americans, weather was biting cold, the view at mines view was really a view, and not a hill full of garbage ... Now, I only go up to Baguio for fresh (cheap) vegetables and BCC bread.

What is PSP? I have no clue .. honestly ..

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    So, what is the correct "political" name for someone who is a native of Baguio?
    torogi :D

too short

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Now, that is one side(day) trip I have not taken in so many visits to Baguio City...

Did you, bro.,- last November?

17.8K:snow:
    I did this several years back. I wasn't planning to go all the way as i was just wondering how far the Ambuklao Road reached and to my surprise, i was already nearing Binga Dam which is before Ambuklao, before I had to turn back (was nearing lunch time and we had a lunch date at a pa-SC place :D).

If you google Ambuklao Dam, there's already Kayaking and fishing: Baguio: Gear up for Ambuklao and Kennon Road Eco-Adventure

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Radio DJ ... thats nice, musically inclined ka pala? .. It was our family's vacation destination before, when John Hay was still with the americans, weather was biting cold, the view at mines view was really a view, and not a hill full of garbage ... Now, I only go up to Baguio for fresh (cheap) vegetables and BCC bread.
    Same here... we used to spend several weeks in Baguio before. Miss the old 19th Tee, Mile Hi, Skating Rink, and Scout Hill Ice Cream Parlor. John Hay now is rubbish compared to how it was back then...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    OT:

I don't know!

BTT: What is it with hot women and Honda's? While I was parking may nakasabay ako, we raced for the only single spot that was vacant. She was driving a white GD (now I know what this is!), no tint, and very clean. I got to the spot first, but she was blocking my way to manuever (head on kami nagsalubong).

I backed up, opened my window and motioned to her something like "its all yours darling". She smiled, waved and uttered a thank you. Nah, I did not do anything ... just took a few mental notes!

Made my day actually!
    OT: GD raw baka si ID na yang nakasalubong mo. :naughty:

So, what is the correct "political" name for someone who is a native of Baguio?
    Bagnet?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yummommy View Post
    Just call them "natives" ganun lang... para walang gulo, mahirap na.
    I would prefer calling them locals.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

What is PSP? I have no clue .. honestly ..
    Things that are still good in Baguio (and they are only, this time of the year): cold weather, strawberries, daing na bangus from the market and yes, "fresh (cheap) vegetables", especially broccoli....... What is BCC bread and where can you find it?

And SPW??? ....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^BCC = Baguio Country Club... where sosyal pretty women hang out, waiting for LSB. :D BCC is known for their raisin bread (and i like their Jap resto too).

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Baguio Country Club,- that is one place where I've been only one time, - many years ago....

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    OT: GD raw baka si ID na yang nakasalubong mo.
    You have a very creative imagination partner!

Nanghihinayang tuloy ako!

Well, maybe same time next week, I believe in second chances ... ;)

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?