New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 120 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1503
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    What would he do?
    OT:

I don't know!

BTT: What is it with hot women and Honda's? While I was parking may nakasabay ako, we raced for the only single spot that was vacant. She was driving a white GD (now I know what this is!), no tint, and very clean. I got to the spot first, but she was blocking my way to manuever (head on kami nagsalubong).

I backed up, opened my window and motioned to her something like "its all yours darling". She smiled, waved and uttered a thank you. Nah, I did not do anything ... just took a few mental notes!

Made my day actually!
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; January 16th, 2013 at 01:37 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    very interesting this thread hahaha found myself laughing and backreading ha!

I used to be in Baguio and agree the NATIVES are pretty especially if you are after the Big legs ... "Igorot" is politically incorrect they say and most na ooffend "daw".

Hang out are: Milk Tea place LOL

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    ^ Never ever call them igorot unless you're looking for trouble.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by yummommy View Post
    I used to be in Baguio and "Igorot" is politically incorrect they say and most na ooffend "daw"
    So, what is the correct "political" name for someone who is a native of Baguio?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Just call them "natives" ganun lang... para walang gulo, mahirap na.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    . If you have time, taking a side trip to Ambuklao Dam is nice (good roads already).
    Now, that is one side(day) trip I have not taken in so many visits to Baguio City...

Did you, bro.,- last November?

17.8K:snow:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Just call them "natives" ganun lang... para walang gulo, mahirap na.
    I see, are you a Baguio native? Or you just stayed there for some time?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    my parents bought a house there when I was in college, so that's 8 years ago. Stayed there for vacay lang, pabalik balik kami.
    Summer i worked there as a Radio DJ I thought dun na ako for good pero dad kicked me out hahaha...
    My friends there are mostly from Manila too. Dated mga 2 natives, but they grew up in La Union then they went back to Baguio..mostly ganun ang scenario naman dun.
    Pero sabi if you're up to PSP (am sure u know that) sa Magsaysay daw madami

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    my parents bought a house there when I was in college, so that's 8 years ago. Stayed there for vacay lang, pabalik balik kami.
    Summer i worked there as a Radio DJ I thought dun na ako for good pero dad kicked me out hahaha...
    My friends there are mostly from Manila too. Dated mga 2 natives, but they grew up in La Union then they went back to Baguio..mostly ganun ang scenario naman dun.
    Pero sabi if you're up to PSP (am sure u know that) sa Magsaysay daw madami
    Natives = Igorot?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    Natives = Igorot?
    Tawagin mo na lang sila na "locals" para iwas gulo.

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?