1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    WOW si 1D4LV A din???

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    WOW si 1D4LV A din???
    You are correct, Sis!

Alagad kami ni Fr. Paul....our biggest influence in our lives....

19.3K:chop:
    Last edited by CVT; May 31st, 2013 at 01:42 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    WOW si 1D4LV A din???
    bakit cath, ano nakakagulat dun?
    alam ko na.....

inassume mo puro 75 ang grade namin nung high school no? hehehehehe.
    dun ka ba sa tapat?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

PM mo na lang siya bro....

19.3K:chop:

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nope ex ko same A din Genius din pala so 1D4LV haha.

Maayos mga produkto ni Fr Paul. It went downhill when the Belgian priests left I would suppose?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    iba na gwapo!! u the man!

Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    i dont think its good personally and professionally.

i had around two co-worker attempts with my previous employers but of different departments. one is a 28 year old MILF who is not satisfied with her husband who needs money and the other is a 32 year old separated from her husband. i was the head of IT then. so may power and influence.

both had approached me indirectly.... the 28 year old, just said that if she can borrow 5k for she needs to pay bills during that month. hindi daw ako mababayaran kaagad and indirectly implied that she will just do other things para mabayaran. i loaned her 3k, and told her pay when able.... unfortunately, i left the company na hindi na ako nabayaran... ok lang yun, parang gift ko na lang din sa kanya. the 32 year old ay nagpahatid sa condo unit nya and asked me to check on her desktop computer, but when i checked her computer, wala namang problem. pagikot ko, naka bra and naka panty lang.... since its around 9 PM that time, i told her its late already and went out of the unit.

naulit pa yung pangaakit nung 32 year old.... after around 3 months, during a company outing..... the same 32 year old girl got drunk.... ayaw magpahatid sa iba sa room nila except sa akin lang daw..... so hinatid ko and upon reaching the quarters, she asked me if i can stay daw dun sa room dahil baka daw mag collapse sya, so being the gentleman i am, nag stay ako.... pero nung nagbihis sa harapan ko dahil daw naiinitan daw sya.... i again went out saying that my staff would be looking for me na, since i was gone for around 30 minutes.

there were gossips that went around the office after the outing that may nangyari sa amin... pero refutted them all.. even HR called my attention to these news, since wala naman talaga eh. pag malinis konsyensya mo, confident ka na mahahandle mo yun.

i admit, its very hard to resist those temptations....

both girls are beautiful.... the 28 year old is a cute but big-boobed beauty, while the 32 year old is a slender, 5'5" 1/4 german. sa body, lamang yung 28 year old..... sa kinis, lamang yung 32 year old.

last time i heard, the 32 year old did the same thing to my kumpare (na officemate ko din), and they did it. ayun, may kumalat na balita sa office, and the girl was terminated (VP kasi yung kumpare ko, tapos account manager yung babae).... pero hinanapan ng grounds yung babae, hindi immorality.

tama sabi nila dito.... don't **** in your backyard, or even in your frontyard.

pag naginit, MP o espakol lang katapat nyan... mahirap may sabit. at least sa MP o espakol, pagtapos mailabas ang init, wala ng sabit.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    qwerts, kilala mo ko.... guwapo ba? hehehehehe. pag sinabi mong oo..... duda na ako sa iyo.... :charing:
    power and influence lang..... hehehehehe.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    mahirap yang ganyan lalo na kung nasa pwesto ka.. kakatakot pag tinanggihan baka baligtarin ka... matindi pa naman ang ***ual harrassment ngayon.. kaya ako di na lang ako tumatanggi.. hahaha joke

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    qwerts, kilala mo ko.... guwapo ba? hehehehehe. pag sinabi mong oo..... duda na ako sa iyo.... :charing:
    power and influence lang..... hehehehehe.
    For some women kasi power and influence trumps looks. Mas deadly combination yung look and power combined.

My German boss is popular for his good looks and charms. He gets away with a lot of things because of this. It benefits me too since we get longer deadlines, more lenient sa audit hehe

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    seriously kaya careful ako sa mga ganyan.. pag alam mong may parang tama yung girl (kitang kita naman sa actions and sa mata).. i never go to a situation na kaming dalawa lang.. kailangan parating may kasama kahit janitor.. delikado na.. baka sa frustration bigla magpunit nang damit at magsisigaw nang rape!

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast