New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    http://ph.she.yahoo.com/***-coworker...190109656.html
    AFP RelaxAFP Relax – Thu, May 30, 2013 3:01 AM PHT...

When it comes to ***, most of us are hooking up with our coworkers, according to a new US survey.

Nearly 55 percent of the participants admitted to having had *** with multiple coworkers over the years, but only 14 percent said that they had slept with the boss.

Also, almost 85 percent of respondents said that they felt *** between coworkers is fine, while 64 percent said they felt that hooking up with a subordinate was inappropriate.

More than 90 percent admitted that they had been attracted to a coworker, while 84 percent said that they had had *** dreams about someone in the office.

More than 64 percent said that they had hit on a coworker, and nearly 75 percent said that they had been the object of ***ual advances in the office.

Only five percent said that they had quit a job to pursue a relationship with a colleague, while only four percent said that they had had to leave a job due to ***ual tensions in the office.

News website Business Insider released its *** survey, involving 2,500 respondents, on Sunday.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Don't sh!t in your own backyard.... You'll smell of it, and eventually step on it.

19.3K:chop:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BPOs....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    BPOs....

Yup,- and while they're doing it,- they'll shout everything in English with all of its accents and thwangs..... :naughty2:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Yup,- and while they're doing it,- they'll shout everything in English with all of its accents and thwangs..... :naughty2:

Fake accent with wrong pronunciation.... Bwisit!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Fake accent with wrong pronunciation.... Bwisit!

Eeehhhh Eeeeehhhhh Ehhhhhh!

Yissss! Yisssss! YiSssssss!

:hysterical:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    BPOs....

Have a friend sa BPO who had shindigs with his co-workers. Ayun, break sila ng long time GF niya (since HS).

But i agree, never crap in your own backyard. In the office, bilis kumalat yung "who's sleeping with who"... and a good number were married individuals.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Promiscuity is definitely a deal-breaker!

Girls are becoming more and more aggressive. You got to learn to just chuckle nonchalantly, look the other way, and move on your merry way - for the ones you truly love.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009

Don't sh!t in your own backyard.... You'll smell of it, and eventually step on it.

+1!

Pero you can't deny mahirap din labanan lalo na kung talaga naman :jawdrop: si girl!

:banana3: hehe

Pero gulo yan pag pumutok, may mga ganyang kwento samen suguran pa ng mga asawa.

trobol talaga!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Promiscuity is definitely a deal-breaker!

Girls are becoming more and more aggressive. You got to learn to just chuckle nonchalantly, look the other way, and move on your merry way - for the ones you truly love.

Who said women were the weaker *** eh... :naughty2:

I guess at the workplace, people share the same frustrations and are around each other long enough to become... er... close.

On a side note, some of the account officers from the banks I deal with for work are quite pretty. Good ploy to encourage us to increase business dealings with them.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast