New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    at mahaba ang.............................. hehehe
    ang ano ang mahaba............................................ ...pacencia :evillaugh:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    at mahaba ang.............................. hehehe

Wala yan........sa pahabaan?

Kung 6' 2" yung kano.......
    At 5' 8" yung Pinoy.....

Panalo Pinoy........

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I'd try to dissuade her not to. But if she were firm on her decision to go, I'd let her go and wish her good luck.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by exzhoray View Post
    naisip ko lang... its a brutal scene for me just in case it happens

hmmmmm... im also planning to go there naman.. but on my own effort and im willing to grab the opportunity at the right time... not by hustling to the process of marrying I dont even know... kakatakot.. pero thanks for the advice.. hmmmm.. cguro pang last resort suggestion mo sir.. hehe.. di ba ung ibang fixed marriage has a certain amount of price?? naninigil ba yang mga pinays na yan..hehehehehe..
    And it's good to stick to the rules. But, these Pinays aren't thinking of a fixed marriage. Once you marry one of them, that's it. There's no getting out of it. It's a big big responsibility not to be taken on a whim.

It's pretty dangerous to even try a fixed marriage because that's exactly what Immigration is the most suspicious with.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    I dunno. Think you can handle an experienced wife and family all at once? Are you ready to wear a leash (you know you're going to be pussy-whipped)? And the kids....... Americanized-kids......the horror! One of them made a mess of my den once........ Hey, if you can handle all that, you got more balls than me, man.
    haha bibiro lang ako even my self di ko kayang alagaan tpos mag fafamily pa ako ng instant hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by exzhoray
    di ba ung ibang fixed marriage has a certain amount of price?? naninigil ba yang mga pinays na yan..hehehehehe..
    A son of my mom's friend offered me 60K USD para lang makapunta dito, I'd do it for free na nga sana kaso 2 years kami dapat magsama kaya umatras ako.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ View Post
    A son of my mom's friend offered me 60K USD para lang makapunta dito, I'd do it for free na nga sana kaso 2 years kami dapat magsama kaya umatras ako.
    60K USD!?!? barat yung nag-offer sa kin, 5k lang.
    op kors, i didn't do it. i may be a shallow person, pero 2 years hassle din yan. 60K though...baka pag-iisipan ko.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for 2 yrs, di mo alam ang mangyayari...herherherher baka magka-anuhan kayo non....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hey, who knows. He may have been Mr. Right.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I dont think it qualifies as "fixed marriage", kasi that means walang "say" ang husband and wife to be kung sino papakasalan nila at kung kelan..

Kung migration purposes ang reason, it's more of a convenience thing than a fixed thing IMO

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Fixed Marriage..