Le Souffle
    Antonio's Tagaytay
    Parallel 45
    La Cocina de Tita Moning

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    Le Souffle
    FYI, that restaurant chain is no more. The owners has agreed to disagree.

The restaurants have either closed or have new names.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    FYI, that restaurant chain is no more. The owners has agreed to disagree.

The restaurants have either closed or have new names.
    Did they? Too bad... I had some memorable dinners there.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by daimengrui View Post
    Did they? Too bad... I had some memorable dinners there.
    The branch at the Fort has closed. The others like the one in Rockwell Club has renamed to Chef Jesse.

Same or very similar menu.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    For overlooking view of Metro Manila go to Padi's Point, Cloud Nine in Sumulong Hiway, Antipolo, Rizal. Nice to go here before sunset.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    UP Technohub
    Mckinley Piazza
    Burgos Circle, The Fort
    Enotica Galileo

baket dito? para solo mo date mo wala makakakita sa inyo gano kasi onti pa lang tao nagpupunta

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The branch at the Fort has closed. The others like the one in Rockwell Club has renamed to Chef Jesse.

Same or very similar menu.
    Yup, too bad that Le Souffle was closed... We've had very good dining experiences there, especially with their fragua (goose liver), lamb chops, rack of lamb, seabass, prawn, steak, ostrich meat, et al. And, their desserts... Most of all, I miss the pictures in the Men's CR,- like Natasha Kinski in the nude with the python(?) snake (you won't miss it, while you're taking a leak) and the group photo of Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford et al, also in the nude....

Now, we go to the French Corner in WestGate, Alabang. They have the same menu as Le Souffle as we have discovered more than a year ago....(I was there last night with my high school friends).....

There is another one in the Manor House in Baguio... I think it is Le Chef(?)....

10.1K:mop:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm so sad about le Souffle Their service is one of the best.

My best friend told me about La Cocina and she was very impressed. I just don't wanna pay 2k for "home cooked" food. I'd rather go Japanese or French where the premium comes from the ingredients.

You could also go to Old Manila or Terry's. Not much people and the food is good.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; June 19th, 2010 at 08:20 AM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbo View Post
    You have a point sir. Post-wedding years, parang di na bagay.

BTW, pano mo naging kaibigan guards sa Main Lib. Di ko naisip and/or nagawa yon during my time time.
    Hi sir (doc, right?). I just have a penchant for befriending people from all walks of life, from the richest to the poorest. They all have stories to tell. I guess I got that from my dad. I'm a library bug (because I like sleeping hahahaha!!!), aside from the customary girl watching :bwahaha:, I'm really a bookworm. Mainlib is like a paradise to me. You can read about almost anything that piques your interest. Inside the lib, you often see the brightest and the prettiest of girls. I hope they've replaced those irritating dot matrix printers disturbing the silence with lasers though.

Back then, I have noticed that no one really pays attention to the guards. I was intrigued by the span of their work. I usually greet them at the entrance whenever they check my things, ask them how they are because I'm usually just being polite and in good mood. On days I jog or do long walks around the Oval, I leave my things at the bag counter since I don't have a car and they don't mind. I treat them merienda whenever I get to close big transactions (I pay for all of my expenses by selling computers then). Kwentuhan. You get to hear all the juicy stories like of students getting caught having *** in the strangest of locations, the lib overhang, the back where there's a bbq place, lagoon etc. Of course, you get the idea of what locations to avoid .

These fellows are the guardians of the gate. Sometimes, I forget my ID. By the rules, you can't enter the Lib without an ID, but I can. I just smile at them and they don't even check my bag or my briefcase. Same with the fellows by the doors inside each library.

It happened during a valentine's day UP fair. It was our first date.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Yup, too bad that Le Souffle was closed... We've had very good dining experiences there, especially with their fragua (goose liver), lamb chops, rack of lamb, seabass, prawn, steak, ostrich meat, et al. And, their desserts... Most of all, I miss the pictures in the Men's CR,- like Natasha Kinski in the nude with the python(?) snake (you won't miss it, while you're taking a leak) and the group photo of Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford et al, also in the nude....

10.1K:mop:
    Bro, I think you meant foie gras (pronounced fwa-grah). Minsan nga lang akong nakatikim niyan (may nanlibre lang, kasi I wouldn't buy that out of my own pocket, hehehe. Am too much of a cheapskate). But it does taste heavenly...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Date Places in Metro Manila