Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    Tsikot Member Rank 5 ghosthunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    29,433

    Default Date Places in Metro Manila

    [SIZE="4"]What are some nice places to visit in Metro Manila for a date?[/SIZE]

    Suggestions?
    ADVERTISEMENTS


  2. #2
    Tsikot Member Rank 3 rockiee_s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    china, macau, hongkong
    Posts
    761

    Default Re: Date Places in Metro Manila

    the top restaurants in intramuros (ilustrado or barbara's).

    philippine tatler has mentioned ilustrado as one of the country's best.

    the view is totally romantic!

  3. #3
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Molino
    Posts
    280

    Default Re: Date Places in Metro Manila

    dates, try at vivere alabang at the top of the building there (the skyline) is a restaurant there nice place...

    check there website at
    http://www.viveresuites.com/dining.asp

  4. #4
    Le Bombardier Horsepower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    City of Stars
    Posts
    5,704

    Default Re: Date Places in Metro Manila

    Keep it simple. If sparks fly after such a simple date, you're on to something. I once had a magnificent date sa school grounds (UP Diliman). Since kaibigan ko mga guards, we stayed at the Main Lib corridors (bawal dun talaga pag closed na ang lib). Stayed there til sunrise. That relationship went on for a long time. We just drifted apart as years went by kasi we're really different. Up to now, we're still friends. It took a very long time before another girl was able to beat that feat.

    Usually kasi pag sinisilaw natin sa extravagance ang babae, we just get false fascination in return. Of course, a structure that has poor foundation is bound to crumble. Pakainin mo sa simple places like sa carinderia or sa fast food. Isakay mo sya sa jeep, sa taxi, sa bus or sa MRT and observe her keenly, for positive and esp for negative traits like ma-ere ba sya, may hangin sa ulo, maarte, masyado pa-sosy etc. The simplest things that make us fulfilled is where we get the most happiness.
    Last edited by Horsepower; 06-13-2010 at 12:55 AM.

  5. #5
    Tsikot Member em53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    caloocan city
    Posts
    17

    Default Re: Date Places in Metro Manila

    i guess it depends on what you guys like to do or if you have the same interest..

    my guy and i love fishes kaya laman kami ng Manila Ocean Park everytime he visits me here in manila.

    www.manilaoceanpark.com://

    just avoid weekends wheres its too crowdy n lots of kids.weekdays would be good.

  6. #6
    CVT
    CVT is offline
    Hoosier'ed Hotspur CVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Camp Big Falcon
    Posts
    24,869

    Default Re: Date Places in Metro Manila

    Quote Originally Posted by weszt View Post
    dates, try at vivere alabang at the top of the building there (the skyline) is a restaurant there nice place...

    check there website at
    http://www.viveresuites.com/dining.asp
    It is actually a nice place with a very good view of the Alabang area, SLEX, Laguna de Bay et al....

    Wife and myself had our Anniversary Dinner there a few years ago.... The table they reserved was near the edge of the floor where you can accidentally trip over (then)....

    We just asked the Manager to transfer our table to the one near their bar....

    10.1K

  7. #7
    SobrangBilisMagType! niky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Underwater, whenever it r
    Posts
    21,187

    Default Re: Date Places in Metro Manila

    My wife and I used to eat at Vivere on occassion. We still eat there on special anniversaries...

    The food is pretty darn good, and the price is very reasonable. We also used to rent a room every New Year. The excuse was that our kid was too small to be exposed to firework smoke. Too bad the rooms got so expensive in the past few years. (Hint rooms 11 and 12 on each floor are corner rooms with more glass area than others... )

    -

    Bellevue's new penthouse bar (the Vue bar, I think) is impressive. Nearly 270 degrees of glass viewable from the bar area, overlooking the city, with a high ceiling and a split level dining area. The old bar was nice, but kinda claustrophobic... this new one is on the newly opened annex to the hotel.

    Not as high up as Vivere, and it's not open air, but the view is better because there are no guardrails, columns and swimming pools to obstruct the view through the windows.

    Food's a bit more expensive, though.

    -

    Another romantic place to eat in Alabang is Sophia's in Westgate. Quaint atmosphere, awesome Greek/Mediterranean food... with unusual Greek Pizzas, nice pasta and tasty lambchops grilled by the owner himself (I thnk he's Greek).

    -

    Too bad Westgate is so developed... used to be you could sit outdoors and enjoy the fresh air at Brother's Burgers... now there are too many buildings... not as much wind as before.

    -

    If you want an interesting place to go, Nuvali (in Santa Rosa, beside Paseo de Santa Rosa, at the foot of Tagaytay) is nice. Not many restos (but they have a Conti's, Italianni's and Starbucks), but it's open air, has a big artificial lake teeming with koi, and there are boat rides Tuesday through Sunday, up to 4 pm. The ride is short, but relaxing.

    There are also bicycle rentals and walking/cycling trails through the subdivision they're building up there.

    Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

  8. #8
    slidereader Gerbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    bay area
    Posts
    1,865

    Default Re: Date Places in Metro Manila

    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Keep it simple. If sparks fly after such a simple date, you're on to something. I once had a magnificent date sa school grounds (UP Diliman). Since kaibigan ko mga guards, we stayed at the Main Lib corridors (bawal dun talaga pag closed na ang lib). Stayed there til sunrise. That relationship went on for a long time. We just drifted apart as years went by kasi we're really different. Up to now, we're still friends. It took a very long time before another girl was able to beat that feat.

    Usually kasi pag sinisilaw natin sa extravagance ang babae, we just get false fascination in return. Of course, a structure that has poor foundation is bound to crumble. Pakainin mo sa simple places like sa carinderia or sa fast food. Isakay mo sya sa jeep, sa taxi, sa bus or sa MRT and observe her keenly, for positive and esp for negative traits like ma-ere ba sya, may hangin sa ulo, maarte, masyado pa-sosy etc. The simplest things that make us fulfilled is where we get the most happiness.
    You have a point sir. Post-wedding years, parang di na bagay.

    BTW, pano mo naging kaibigan guards sa Main Lib. Di ko naisip and/or nagawa yon during my time time.

  9. #9
    Tsikot Member Rank 2
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    325

    Default Re: Date Places in Metro Manila

    For intimate and private moments within Metro Manila, try the cool and secluded establishments located in Pasig, Pasay, Kalookan (back of Toyota Balintawak) and Santa Mesa areas.

  10. #10
    Tsikot Member Rank 5 ghosthunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    29,433

    Default Re: Date Places in Metro Manila

    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    For intimate and private moments within Metro Manila, try the cool and secluded establishments located in Pasig, Pasay, Kalookan (back of Toyota Balintawak) and Santa Mesa areas.
    No motels ... some decent date places.

    If I wanted more "secluded" places, I'd just rather bring her to my condo.


Receive Latest Cars For Sale Alerts via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tsikot Car Finder Latest Car Listings
Thousands of Tsikoteers see these ads everyday. Get better results with your car ads. Post your cars for sale at Tsikot Car Finder now!


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •