New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Similar din yan sa best advice ng erpats ko. Ang sabi niya sa akin, "If you can't be good, be careful"

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    never aaminin kahit anong mangyari, kahit caught in the act na...

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^Hindi lang pang anak yan bro, aplicable din yan kay tatay

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    anak...don't forget your condoms.

(joke!)

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    May nagpost sa facebook share ko na rin lang..

The best advice a Dad can give his son.... (natouch ako, I couldn't agree more)
    Yung marijuana nga 'wag na. Ikuwento ko na lang.

Idagdag ko na din.

Kung iinum ka, make sure laging kang may ititrang pang-uwi. Ilagay sa lugar ang tapang, dumadami traydor.

Anak sana makahanap ka nang matinong mapapangasawa. Sa panahon niyo kasi ngayon, ang aga na lumandi ng mga babae at yung ibang magulang dyan parang okay lang sa kanila. If it comes to it, really practice safe ***, ALWAYS!

Kaliwa't kanan nakikita mo naman siguro na halos glorified yung pagiging bakla, single mom, disgrasyada bi***ual etc. Sana maging normal pa buhay pag-ibig mo. Make sure she's a virgin. Mahirap na.

hehe, just want to express my thoughts, lagi na lang kasi ako kinukuwentuhan ni mrs na yung mga bata ngayon ibang-iba na raw talaga sa panahon namin.
    Last edited by Ry_Tower; March 24th, 2012 at 05:20 PM.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    7 Things I Would Tell My Teenage Self » Roosh V

Eto pangontra naman pero may sense din

1. Don’t listen to your parents. They want you to have a stable and boring existence without the struggle they had to go through. They want you to play it safe instead of taking risks that may lead to your ruin or even death. Unfortunately, if you follow their advice the most you’ll get out of it is a steady paycheck. You will have a mere average existence with average women and average experiences in an average city. Understand that the more risks you take, the greater rewards you receive.

2. Hit the gym. Just because you’re not the best looking guy doesn’t mean you should give up on being attractive. Weight lifting will help you build confidence and increase your testosterone level so that taking risks literally becomes in your blood.

3. Cut off the television, internet, and video games. Pick a hobby such as music, writing, DJing, languages, or sports, and dedicate one hour per day on it. You’ll be a beast before you even hit 21, where it’ll not only make a positive contribution to your life, but give you the option to take an alternative path.

4. Read at least two books every month. You don’t know **** about life right now. Hell, you still won’t know a whole lot even when you turn 30. Keep yourself sharp by tapping into the brains of others through their work. Writers have spent hundreds of hours to create books that distills all their knowledge or experience in an easily digestible format. Take advantage of that, and watch your conversational skills increase as a result.

5. Stop being concerned about what other people think of you. They don’t care about you. They are so wrapped up in their own insecurities and what you think of them that you’re wasting your energy trying to get accepted by strangers. Take risks, **** everyone else, and note down what you learn. If you’re not making a lot of mistakes, you’re not doing enough.

6. Take the pussy off the pedestal. You know what? Just become ***ist. If getting laid is what you want, that’s the path you should take in the feminist society you live in. You can soften that stance when you get older, but for now just view women as mindless **** toys who are garbage. Whether or not they really are garbage, this will get you more pussy than you’ve ever imagined. Sure it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy in a way, but you’re living in an age where the laws and cultural environment concerning marriage are set up to destroy you. You might as well get laid a lot.

7. Have a backup plan to earning a living. Don’t count on putting in four years at college and getting a cushy job that lasts until some golden retirement. Don’t count on some cunt in Human Resources to like your answer to what your greatest weakness is. Don’t let people who don’t care about you determine your income. Re-read number 3 again. One hour a day into something has probably made you a mini-expert. What service or product can you now create with your expertise that someone else would be happy to buy? Trust me when I say you’ll be much happier making $20,000 a year controlling your destiny than four times as much being controlled by someone else.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    "put*ngina naman! lagi ka na lang inuumaga! huwag mo naman kami patayin ng nanay mo sa pag-aalala sayo!".

words of my loving father when i was a teener. ngayon naiintindihan ko na kung gano kahirap mamatay sa kakaisip ang isang magulang pag inuumaga na ng uwi ang kaniyang anak.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    "put*ngina naman! lagi ka na lang inuumaga! huwag mo naman kami patayin ng nanay mo sa pag-aalala sayo!".

words of my loving father when i was a teener. ngayon naiintindihan ko na kung gano kahirap mamatay sa kakaisip ang isang magulang pag inuumaga na ng uwi ang kaniyang anak.
    Hahahaha!

The Circle of Life!....

15.5K:boxing1:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Best Tatay Advice so far...