New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    [SIZE=3]Bro, condolence.

I think you will feel an equal sadness when your mom or child passed away. Even you are having confrontations them, you will still feel the sadness of losing a loved-one. No matter how long have you not talked with each other etc. Losing a loved one is like cutting a part of a candle wick. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN....

Again, condolence.
    [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    True! Masakit ang mawalan talaga ng minamahal. Sa burol, naiibsan ang kalungkutan sa dami ng dumadamay.

Ang pinakamahirap tanggapin ay ang pag gising mo sa umaga after ng libing na wala ang minamahal mo. Napakahirap sa mga unang araw.

Condolence sa ating TS.

Sabi nga ng kanta ng Aerosmith.. Life's a journey, not a destination.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    condolence po, for me its both, masakit pareho

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    way back 95 my eldest died during the delivery. super sakit in a way na nagkaroon ng foul play sa delivery...ayaw ko na sana maalala kci i suffered a lot sa nangyari.

...as in nabali ung neck ng anak ko and they keep it hindi nila sinabi until such time na mapansin ng aunt ko na midwife. they gave too much explanation kung bakit namatay but they never mentioned to me ung real thing. ang masakit same doctor na nagpaanak sa mom ko(sa akin) kya trusted nanamin.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    A little over a year ago, I lost my father.. Whom I have avidly avoided for three years. I was already planning to 'face him' again when the news arrived. I guess I was too late..

Less than half a year after that, his ex-wife, my mother followed. When I have just learned the value of life, and when I have just started to not take my mother for granted.. I kept on promising to myself, 'babawi ako'. Though I never got the chance to.

A few months ago, my grandmother passed away.. Her last few months were spent in agony -bedridden and unable to speak; as much as I wanted to, I couldn't share conversations with her anymore.. Growing up under her roof, all I heard were her nagging do's and don'ts.. It wasn't until I was watching her last breaths that I wished I took more time to listen to her grand and glamorous stories of the past..

Who knew there really were things you couldn't just take back? Who knew tomorrow could actually be too late?

You were able to show your love and feel loved. You were able to build a lot of fond memories. You were able to be there until the very end.

Be grateful for that. And know that heaven is an inexplicably happier place. The dead are actually happier than we are now.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hmm di ko yata kaya mawalan ng magulang, di ko alam kung pano ako magwawala.. hayy naalala ko ung grandfahter ko.. di kami masyadong close.. pero nung ililibing na siya nung mass na i cried a lot kasi last time ko na siyang makikita :cry:

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by beereo View Post
    Some people say that it is more painful to lose one's child than to lose one's parent. For me, being in my early 20's and being single, it's more painful to lose one's parent. What do you think?
    loosing someone close to you or someone you love whether your parent, child, partner, neighbor etc...really hurts. i don't think that there's a degree of measurement. you just have to realize that life has a start and end. it's just a matter of time on who goes first.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last night i had a nightmare, Namatay daw dad ko . . . . . . and bigla nalang ako nagising na umiiyak nako

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Since walang permanent sa mundo, habang nandiyan pa ang mga taong mahal mo e bigyan mo sila ng pinakamahalagang bagay sa mundo.

it's not money or things na pwede mo ibigay. but it's your time. bigyan mo ng oras silang tinatawag mong mahal mo sa buhay.

dahil pag wala na sila (lets say lumaki na mga anak mo, namatay na magulang o or even nag ibang bansa na mga kapatid o kaibigan mo) huli na pagsisisi.

Di ba masarap gumunita sa isang taong mahal mo at naalala mo ang pagmamahal na naibigay mo din? malalim ang iyak ng pagkukulang. No tears given more painfully then the tears of regret.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    All of us will eventually experience loss of a love ones. Sooner or later will also come to the same situation. The most important thing to remember to is to cherish the time they are still with us. Memories will keep them alive and the pain that will felt at that will soon fade.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ano ang pinakamasakit?