New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I got an old sentra from an online selling site. then dinala ko sa speedyfix. they changed belts CV and stuffs. charged me around 15k.
    I have a few budget and I really trusted them so much, na iniwan ko nalang yung car then paid the receipt no questions asked.

To my surprise i found out that not only the parts are way overpriced labor also is too expensive.

here are some.

clutch cable 800 and labor 600. real price from auto supply is only 450 and labor is just easy most shops would charge 100 to 150 pesos.
    clean TB 1500.. nothing happens, idle is still sky high.
    CV joint 2500 and labor 1500, price from auto supply is 850 to 1200. most shop would charge at most 500 pesos.
    change oil mineral 2500 pesos while you can have same service for 1,300.

Kala ko ba reasonable price? ano reasonable doon? They just charged me double even triple on parts.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    its business bro...

if I can, I always DIY.... its free, plus you learn... and no waiting time

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    ako tanong muna bago gawa ayaw na ayaw ko yung magtatawaran kami pag tapos na.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yung oil baka naman Royal Purple ginamit kaya ganyan presyo?

Apple to apple ba comparison mo sa parts?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    charge it to experience. they did nothing illegal. you, on the other hand, learned a valuable lesson: ASK FIRST and compare.
    don't be ashamed. we all did something like that when we were starting. wala lang internet noon...
    DIY? only if you know how..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    speedyfix slots right in between the casa and your usual neighborhood talyer pricewise so dont expect super cheap parts and labor. pwede ka naman bumili ng parts sa banawe and pakabit sa kanila para makatipid pa ng konti. expected may patong na pag sila pinakuha mo ng piyesa. sprinter sa banawe ok din kaso parang sarado na tuwing dadaan ako

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you should have ask first.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jamescalderon View Post
    I got an old sentra from an online selling site. then dinala ko sa speedyfix. they changed belts CV and stuffs. charged me around 15k.
    I have a few budget and I really trusted them so much, na iniwan ko nalang yung car then paid the receipt no questions asked.

To my surprise i found out that not only the parts are way overpriced labor also is too expensive.

here are some.

clutch cable 800 and labor 600. real price from auto supply is only 450 and labor is just easy most shops would charge 100 to 150 pesos.
    clean TB 1500.. nothing happens, idle is still sky high.
    CV joint 2500 and labor 1500, price from auto supply is 850 to 1200. most shop would charge at most 500 pesos.
    change oil mineral 2500 pesos while you can have same service for 1,300.

Kala ko ba reasonable price? ano reasonable doon? They just charged me double even triple on parts.
    dapat bago pagawa pa estimate mo muna kunin mo ang parts list na kailangan palitan para mag canvass ka muna kung saan ka makakakuha ng masmababang presyo.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    yes paps apple to apple comparison

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Nagpagawa ka pero hindi ka muna nagpa-estimate? Tapos nung binigay na nila yung receipt sayo nagrereklamo ka na mahal? Nakakatawa ah. Ikaw na nga nagkamali, sila pa sinisi mo. Wala naman silang ginawang mali if you look at it. They did what needs to be done then they charged their usual prices.

Maiinis ako sakanila kung may nilagay sila sa resibo na hindi naman nila ginawa, pero wala. Hindi naman yan talyer na aabutan mo nalang, dude that's speedyfix.

Kung napipikon ka sa presyuhan nila, dapat hinde mo nalang pinasok kotse mo. Pero ayun nga, mali ka e, hindi ka nagtanong.

"... I really trusted them so much ..."

Trusted in terms of what? That they're going to have cheap ass prices? Dapat nung nakita mo palang yung establishment ng speedyfix at yung lugar alam mo na that they won't be as cheap as you think.

What's not reasonable for you might not be reasonable for them. I can get cheaper parts outside known shops but I opt not to, and I don't go here whining about it. Because I know they're running a business and as long as they're doing okay in my standards, I will pay their prices.

Next time think before you decide. Charge this to experience.

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
Speedy Fix. Super taga rin pala