New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac_español View Post
    I end up actually paying only 4.5k! As the manager said let's not get ahead of ourselves, we'll fix first the real concern which is the oils in spark plug holes. and if white smoke persists we go to valve seal or worst piston rings

Anyway about speedyfix, they have all the rights to ask the fee for the service they provide. I wont be inquiring to them without that knowing, in fact that's the main reason why I contacted them, I know they can deliver given the fact that they are a little expensive. I just find the quoted price to me is way too much.
    so they didn't check the parts while the engine was opened? that is BAD service.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mykpogi View Post
    Toyota Vios 2005 >> Regular PMS (includes change oil -- Royal Purple, change spark plugs, oil filter and air filter). Major repairs include replacement of shocks & other suspension parts, cleaning of throttle body, etc. Yan lang dinadala ko sa kanila kasi more than 160kms na ang takbo.

Other 2 cars na more than 5 years old (Everest2007*40k mileage & Alterra2005*70k mileage), puro Shell lang ang repairs kasi hindi naman halos nagagamit. Cars less than 5 years are all CASA serviced.
    Hope you dnt mind sharing to us the prices or package na siya?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hope you dnt mind sharing to us the prices or package na siya?
    Sa mga PMS, around 3.5k din ang inaabot.
    Last na matandaan ko is throttle cleaning *500 pesos.

The other prices, nakalimutan ko na. I remember compressor replacement around 15k ata.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Few years ago nagpaayos rin ako sa speedyfix, never went back kasi sablay installation ng timing belt/balancer belt. Kahit nag test drive pa sila at naginsist ako na may mali sa gawa nila they denied any issues. In the end napa doble gastos ko pinaayos ko sa talyer malapit sa amin.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Toyota Vios 2005 >> Regular PMS (includes change oil -- Royal Purple, change spark plugs, oil filter and air filter). Major repairs include replacement of shocks & other suspension parts, cleaning of throttle body, etc. Yan lang dinadala ko sa kanila kasi more than 160kms na ang takbo.

Other 2 cars na more than 5 years old (Everest2007*40k mileage & Alterra2005*70k mileage), puro Shell lang ang repairs kasi hindi naman halos nagagamit. Cars less than 5 years are all CASA serviced.
    Hinde naman major repair yun Papalit ng suspension components eh.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    You not need to have a degree for you to know the scope of a top overhaul. I just went to one auto center in my place and they quoted me to 8k free semi-syn oil. Kwik-Fit Car Care Center please google Bulacan branch. Mkkita nyo kng gaano kaganda un place, having 5 lifters or more. Ok din ang manager will tell you the scope of the service and possible results. Now ko lang pla ulet nabasa msg skn ni speedyfix 35k-45k pla!!

I'm no car expert, not familiar with all the terminologies. But if Speedyfix gives me that high an estimate, I will ask what they'll do and what parts they need. 45K is serious money and I need to know where each peso goes to.

Taken for granted they gave me the details, next step is go to another shop and ask how much and what they'll do. Get a second opinion, which you did with Kwik-Fit. In the end, as long as your car issues are resolved with the least cost, you'd be happy.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Sa mga PMS, around 3.5k din ang inaabot.
    Last na matandaan ko is throttle cleaning *500 pesos.

The other prices, nakalimutan ko na. I remember compressor replacement around 15k ata.
    Parang ganyan din sa akin, oil change, brake cleaning, and checkup, routine PMS. Sagot ko pa ang piyesa, roughly 1K that includes oil & air filter, and spark plugs.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Nung nagpa quote ako sa speedy fix sa navara major repair clutch kit at flywheel konti lang difference, casa is 90k ++ sa speedy combination oem at replacement na parts. Kung bibili ako parts 40-50k , my mechanic at fellow tsikot here advice me medyo maselan at naka timing chain pag Mali ang kabit Hindi mag start or masira yung dual mass. So I decided sa casa lang pa repair nag hanap nalang ako kilala para me disc kc most na casa ayaw mag bigay disc... Finally nakita ako casa 15% on parts at 20% on labor then warranty 6mos or 10kms.
    Mahirap Kung ala sila manual ng bawat sasakyan kc ang mag sacrifice eh tayo double bukol tau sa labor at sa parts.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Leo,

Good for you. I don't expect Speedyfix to be the expert on all cars. Kung seryosong issue sa casa na ako, mas kilala nila ang prudukto nila.

For PMS and other minor car issues, I was eying other shops. Balak ko sana ang Petron CCC dito sa Masinag, kaso nagsara sila kakailan lang

10. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by straker View Post
    Leo,

Good for you. I don't expect Speedyfix to be the expert on all cars. Kung seryosong issue sa casa na ako, mas kilala nila ang prudukto nila.

For PMS and other minor car issues, I was eying other shops. Balak ko sana ang Petron CCC dito sa Masinag, kaso nagsara sila kakailan lang
    Eh Kung mag change oil Lang sa speedy fix dito na ako sa mechanic ko mas ok pa bili nalang maganda brand na filter at oil...

Bat di nyo try sa Bosch service center sa mga caltex gas station me or motech

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Speedy Fix. Super taga rin pala