New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    ^ + 100 ako. Price is still fair as compared from CASA services.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by olidotcom View Post
    ^ + 100 ako. Price is still fair as compared from CASA services.
    hindi kaya CASA yan na mabilis magtrabaho ang napasukan ni TS?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    hmmm parang isa lang yung nag rereply nag change account lang TS wawa ka naman pinag tutulungan ka,.ok lang yan bro next time wag ka na mag pagawa dun kung di din naman naayos idling mo,.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    wherever shop you go, just be a dick and observe what they do. mechanics usually do a better job when owners are observing their work, go around(your car) and act like your checking their tools, equipment, comment on busted tools. when you feel like they are throwing signs of irritation(not yet hostile hehe) order snacks and sandwhich or something and have them go on a break for a while, talk about what they think are other things you should be preparing for your car after this(while they are sipping coca-cola). when every thing is done, be sure to have them(and you) do a test/test drive... on what ever you made them do. inquire about warranties silently with the cashier only(not the mechanics-they hate the topic they will hate you for life hehe) after paying dont forget to pass by the mechanic who worked on your veh and give a tip(pang kape mamya hehe) you will note that you will have less visits at the shop other than the regular oil-change, washing... Note that the mechanics are the ones quoting the cashiers, if they dont like you, they will quote to the max so that you dont come back. if they like you, they will quote as per minimum to shop regulations only.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by limarj View Post
    wherever shop you go, just be a dick and observe what they do. mechanics usually do a better job when owners are observing their work, go around(your car) and act like your checking their tools, equipment, comment on busted tools. when you feel like they are throwing signs of irritation(not yet hostile hehe) order snacks and sandwhich or something and have them go on a break for a while, talk about what they think are other things you should be preparing for your car after this(while they are sipping coca-cola). when every thing is done, be sure to have them(and you) do a test/test drive... on what ever you made them do. inquire about warranties silently with the cashier only(not the mechanics-they hate the topic they will hate you for life hehe) after paying dont forget to pass by the mechanic who worked on your veh and give a tip(pang kape mamya hehe) you will note that you will have less visits at the shop other than the regular oil-change, washing... Note that the mechanics are the ones quoting the cashiers, if they dont like you, they will quote to the max so that you dont come back. if they like you, they will quote as per minimum to shop regulations only.
    what do you mean, mechanics are the one quoting the prices? standard naman pricing ng mga talyers

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    what do you mean, mechanics are the one quoting the prices? standard naman pricing ng mga talyers
    what i meant was, they are the ones saying what needs to be done, what has been been done. and yes , standard ang mga prices sa mga talyer.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by limarj View Post
    what i meant was, they are the ones saying what needs to be done, what has been been done. and yes , standard ang mga prices sa mga talyer.
    +1 on this... lalo kung yung shop/talyer eh bawat galaw mo may bayad...
    ex.
    labor for oil change...
    labor for fuel filter replacement...
    labor for air filter replacement...

minsan kapag magkasundo na kayo nung mekaniko eh hindi na nya dedeclare lahat ng ginawa..
    minsan sabihin lang nya sa cashier yung oil change which is obvious tapos yung 2 items hindi na sisingilin...
    syempre as a customer, kelangan ng konting pakikisama at abutan na lang ng pangmerienda si mr.mekaniko.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    magkano ba ang service dito sa Speedy Fix sa oil change?? or mas OK pa magpaservice sa Shell service center or sa talyer (let's say sa Autoserv) na pinagtanungan ko sa isang dating kasama ko sa isang car club?)

9. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    May thread plang gnito. Well let me share my experience. I just contacted them last 2 weeks ago I guess. Sa kakabasa ko sa forum na to madalas sila irecommend so I tried to check their price for a top overhaul and they said 35k! Man, I was just asking for a top overhaul and not an engine overhaul!! Super overpriced naman un! my mechanic just gave me a quote around 6k including labor. If they quoted me somwhere around 10k ill be more than happy to service my car to them.. kaso super OP ng 35k!!

P.S Uff I just read the 90% of the comments here and it seems ill be receiving lots of negative comments or replies.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Sir ano model ng car mo

Tsikot Mobile App

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast
Speedy Fix. Super taga rin pala